Thank you, random homeless man

jengh

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK the stuff I've made could have serious health issues for anyone unlucky enough to have it in their eye.

Alcohol

English Mustard

Devil's Ivy Leaves

Dried Birdseye Chillies

Jalapenos

Chopped Fresh Red Chilli

Chohula Chilli Sauce

Detergent

Olbas Oil

Citalopram (its an anti-depressant I no longer need, give it to someone unused to it and they will have a guaranteed anxiety attack within hours)

Lemons

Lemon Juice

Salt

Caustic Soda

Windmill super super spicy Baraduan Sauce

hopefully Jenn will feel safer with this... I have a small secure spray bottle for it

It's difficult, I shouldn't have left her, no matter what we were arguing about, it's so petty we've both forgotten. Now because of me she is traumatised... she fell asleep last night after 3 klonopin... I took 2 because they are her meds and I don't have the tolerance she does... but nothing. So I took 3 more, then went through the living room and lit up a bong... still nothing. So I spent the entire night ringing whatever services (police stations, council hotlines etc) were open 24hr trying to find out how you track down a homeless guy. But I was getting beyong stressed and low myself and ended up making 2 separate calls to the Samaritans. Now Jenn's asleep again, feeling traumatised but tired... and I'm desperate to do something to put right what has happened and make amends for my own failing. I pulled a sicky today, but wil have to go in tomorrow.

OK the stuff I've made could have serious health issues for anyone unlucky enough to have it in their eye.

Alcohol

English Mustard

Devil's Ivy Leaves

Dried Birdseye Chillies

Jalapenos

Chopped Fresh Red Chilli

Chohula Chilli Sauce

Detergent

Olbas Oil

Citalopram (its an anti-depressant I no longer need, give it to someone unused to it and they will have a guaranteed anxiety attack within hours)

Lemons

Lemon Juice

Salt

Caustic Soda

Windmill super super spicy Baraduan Sauce

hopefully Jenn will feel safer with this... I have a small secure spray bottle for it

Are you going to test it out?

Will, you are making it worse for her. You are victimizing yourself, like it happened to you. STOP. It is making her feel worse! It happened to HER, and you need to support her. Hopping yourself up on drugs will do nothing. STOP. Chill out, chill out, chill out. You are making it worse for her. It happened to HER, not you. There's nothing you could've done, it could've happened anywhere, you didn't cause it. CHILL OUT and stop taking drugs to escape what happened, b/c you are making things worse.

It's like she has to take care of you, when really you need to take care of her. Making some random weapon potion won't do anything to support her. She needs your support, she needs you to be calm, she needs you to be her protector. Don't make it about you.

I agree whole heartedly. I'm sure you are feeling bad but truth is the lunatic could have done something to you if he was so hellbent on getting to Jenn anyway. You had no way of knowing what was going to happen.

Getting high and hiding behind drugs isn't going to help the matter. In all honesty, I'm wondering if any of these people that you were dealing with last night on the phone were not as quick to help you because maybe they sensed you were high and maybe thought you were just talkin craziness. You can't think clearly when you are high.

what in the hell is wrong with that country!?

.. knife, butter knife, kitten!--i dont care. carry a claw hammer in a holster. i'd brain that creep if i got the chance.

I know, right? If I was a criminal, I'd be pretty pleased knowing that all the law-abiding citizens around me had nothing to protect themselves with.

yes. its now the job of all women in the UK to band together and demand mace that we american women use and not use here in the americas.

i'll be watching CNN, so i'll know if you are banding or not.

*taps foot, waiting*

I actually feel very uneasy knowing that the majority of my neighbors probably own guns, especially knowing the statistics of accidental shootings.

Where I'm originally from EVERY self defense weapon is illegal. Even things that are not actually weapons (poles, sticks, forks etc.) are illegal if they are used as a weapon. I'm not sure I think this is a good idea. Guns, absolutely, but mace? If I had been given a can of mace growing up, I could have gotten myself out of a lot of strife.

Archived