Thank you, random homeless man

jengh

Take care of yourself. Do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and don't worry about anything else right now. You have gone through a lot and THAT is what is more pressing than anything... working towards feeling normal and safe again.

You only have an obligation to you. This is your life, afterall.

We're here for you

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may not be the healthiest route to take, but I'm the type that likes to forget about things for awhile... to move on and re-establish a sense of normalcy in my life. Dealing with everything else is just way too much to handle. All I want to do is go in and make my statement so the police know there is someone out there fitting such description and move on with my life.

I don't want to be guilted into all of this other stuff I just want things to go back to normal.

We all heal and settle in different ways. Some people would be motivated to make a big court deal out of it, some people want to draw back and rest for a while.

You have the right to make that choice for yourself. It only makes you more of a victim to be pushed in an uncomfortable direction. I mean, what is the difference between the situations if no one is letting you breathe or speak for yourself?

Everyone wants the best for you, but sometimes you have to let people breathe.

I understand why Will wants to get this man off the streets.

It's over for Jen, but what about the other girls and women out there. Let him do what he wants to do too. Jen wants to forget, and Will wants to take care of things. He knows this man will hurt someone else as soon as he can find someone.

Wasn't Jen the one who wondered why no one would step in?

It's easier to forget it's happening. But it isn't the right thing to do. If this is the role he wants to play, then I think it's wonderful.

Sorry this happened to you, Jen. Sorry for the both of you.

I'm going to go to the police, there's nothing more I can do after giving my statement. I'm not going to make it my personal vendetta to find this guy on my own. It's the police's job. What more can I do? Seriously.

I think he can do all this vigilante stuff (which I agree is a good thing for all the other people) but he's flipping out on jenn and it's causing her more stress. I don't think she wants to be involved in all the reporting and searching and what not. He can take care of that but I think it's too painful for her to be involved.

Archived