Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LONG but pls read - General boyfriend rant because I dont know what to do.

Definitely not a booty call lol, it's expensive for me to go to London and like i've said he works all the time so he can't come to me regularly either

I'm not 'addicted' to anything like that, I could 100% do without the drama and uncertainty considering it makes me upset and angry and our relationship has never revolved around sex nor would that ever be an addition for me with anyone. I can't put into words why I love him, I love him in general. I just don't like the way he treats me.

I agree with what you're saying but everything is easier said than done when you're not in the situation. All I can do now is learn from my mistakes and move on.

All I can do now is learn from my mistakes and move on.
    Yes.
    I hope you have the strength to block and delete him now which will help with your resolve.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by melp1997
    Yeah either he doesn't want a relationship or he doesn't have time to make a relationship a priority, either way why does he keep coming back to me and won't just let me move on

Sometimes we see eachother twice in 1 month but then don't see eachother for another 2 months after that so i'm not sure how many times we've seen each other lol

No it wouldn't affect my daily life at all but I do still love him and have fallen for him hard. I hate the thought of him and myself with other people it makes me feel sick but I know i'll get over that eventually. I had my whole life planned out with him and it's hard letting go of that, I know I'm young but I know what I want and i'm still holding on to the hope that things will get better once he's less busy with work and that one day he will be how he was at the very start of the relationship and when we were just getting to know eachother (although part of me thinks he was just telling me what i wanted to hear to win me over) I thought because he's older he would have his life sorted out and would be ready to settle down because I would want to be settled down at his age but obviously I was completely wrong.
    You are not helpless. Cut it off and block him.

Platinum Member
    Definitely not a booty call lol, it's expensive for me to go to London and like i've said he works all the time so he can't come to me regularly either

I'm not 'addicted' to anything like that, I could 100% do without the drama and uncertainty considering it makes me upset and angry and our relationship has never revolved around sex nor would that ever be an addition for me with anyone. I can't put into words why I love him, I love him in general. I just don't like the way he treats me.

I agree with what you're saying but everything is easier said than done when you're not in the situation. All I can do now is learn from my mistakes and move on.
    It’s expensive for you not him.
    Where do you stay when in London?

Originally Posted by Billie28
    It’s expensive for you not him.
    Where do you stay when in London?
    in a hotel because i can't stay at his parents house with him so thats why its expensive for me to go a lot

he stays at my house when he comes to me so it is a lot cheaper for him

Platinum Member
    This guy does not love or respect you, and has been using you as a booty. Girl, wake up! he does not care about you and there is NO future! How many times does he have to show you this?

Don;t you want to be with someone who is proud of you and does not keep you a secret.

Time to get your self respect back! Be done! You have no else to blame but yourself, for continuing to go back!

I don't know any women that would be okay with the way he treats you. he treats you like garbage!

Platinum Member
    in a hotel because i can't stay at his parents house with him so thats why its expensive for me to go a lot

he stays at my house when he comes to me so it is a lot cheaper for him
    Screams booty call to me!

it doesn’t though does it? I think you should look up the definition of booty call. We obviously didn’t just stay in a hotel room and have sex for a few hours then go home, what a strange thing to assume. I asked for advice on a specific part of my relationship - the bad side. But as with every relationship there is a good side as well that i haven’t shared and that side does not ‘scream booty call’.

Like I said, I asked for advice. Not for people to dissect my relationship and say it’s something that it’s not.

If he wanted a ‘booty’ he would get one that doesn’t live 3 hours away from him and that he could have sex with more than once a month - not exactly the definition of a booty call is it.

Apart from that I agree with what you’re saying, I shouldn’t keep going back and I won’t be doing it again, thanks for the advice :)

Platinum Member
    If he wanted a ‘booty’ he would get one that doesn’t live 3 hours away from him and that he could have sex with more than once a month - not exactly the definition of a booty call is it.

Apart from that I agree with what you’re saying, I shouldn’t keep going back and I won’t be doing it again, thanks for the advice :)
    You are so in denial.

Bottom line: this dude does not care about or respect you. You are a secret. Don't really get why this is okay for you? Time to face reality!

Get some therapy for your self esteem issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice