LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My gf wants to go clubbing without me after she got high last time

Platinum Member
    Walk away. Tell her simply go to the club, take your drugs, won't matter I'm gone.

Platinum Member
    Dump her, yikes.

If u stay you'll be cheated on again. She doesn't care.

Platinum Member
    Agreed - there is no path forward, sorry.

She is in the “party” phase of life. She needs to get that out of her system - and trying to stop her will just make you both miserable. She is simply not in a serious relationship place.

You, on the other hand, are ready to make a more meaningful connection with someone.

“Bad timing” is a thing. This is what it looks like.

Originally Posted by AmiChan
    The thing is, my gf likes partying a lot. Last time she went to club with friends, but without me (i am not really into going to clubs, i like alcohol, but with close friends ONLY at home or on fresh air) she took something called MDMA and she let another guy touch her. When she told me that, I freaked out, but she promised me several times she will not do that ever again. She said that she was high then and couldn't say no because of that, but that guy literally was touching her downthere. I forgave her, but she wants to go out without me again. I am scared. What should we do with our relationship? I am not sure if I trust her anymore. She goes to those freaking places wearing skimpy clothes and I am hella jealous. She keeps telling me she loves partying too much to stop and she will be careful now.
    What should you do with your relationship? I'd say end it. You two are very incompatible and clearly your girlfriend doesn't have the same romantic relationship boundaries in place that you do. She's going back to a place that she cheated on you in and it is basically a meat market an she's dressed to be noticed when she's in a relationship. Clearly you forgiving her gave her the impression that she doesn't have to tone down her jazz.

Get rid of her. It's that simple. Find a girl who has the same values and interests as you do. You can't control where she goes, what she does or what she wears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice