Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warning email from boss? Confusing.

Platinum Member
    I suggest the site askamanager.com and it's almost impossible to give input when there are so many factors and it involves typed words, a history with details we might not know,etc.

Congrats on your baby and so glad all worked out!!

I'm sorry you're having a rough time..but congrats on the baby!! It's also good to see you again.

Congratulations on the baby and on your successes at work! Great to hear. I hope your return is smooth when your maternity leave is over. Iím glad you were able to take a few nuggets from the advice that were useful and leave the rest.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Congrats on your baby and promotion!!!
    Thank you thank you!! Feels good, although I will admit that being promoted to "Mom" is much more demanding than any job so far! (Completely, 100% up for the challenge though). =)

Originally Posted by Batya33
    I suggest the site askamanager.com and it's almost impossible to give input when there are so many factors and it involves typed words, a history with details we might not know,etc.

Congrats on your baby and so glad all worked out!!

Thanks Batya! I agree, it was not an easy case to make a judgment call on, and I should have waited until the "dust settled" a little before posting all my anxieties. Thanks for the site suggestion, I actually checked that out months ago and found it quite helpful!

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    I'm sorry you're having a rough time..but congrats on the baby!! It's also good to see you again.
    Thanks SherrySher! Currently it's not a rough time whatsoever (the OG post was from back in December), and things have been fun and blissful. Although, newborn weeks are filled with sleep deprivation and uncertainty, I will admit! :) Still, a happy time at the moment and I learned a lot from where I was half a year ago.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by leseine7
    Thanks SherrySher! Currently it's not a rough time whatsoever (the OG post was from back in December), and things have been fun and blissful. Although, newborn weeks are filled with sleep deprivation and uncertainty, I will admit! :) Still, a happy time at the moment and I learned a lot from where I was half a year ago.
    I remember those days and um ten year olds can also cause sleep deprivation just a different sort than newborn ;-). I sometimes do searches in askamanager - it has a good search function and then sometimes I find unrelated but still interesting posts.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by leseine7
    Ultimately, moving to Europe was a pretty good choice! Congrats on your promotion and baby :)

Sounds wonderful! Although new babies bring sleep deprivation, the moments of holding them close as they slumber, seeing their tiny little features, smelling that baby scent, is heavenly.

So happy to hear that life is happy for you. :)

Man, that is true. Just celebrated my 4 year anniversary here (GAH!) Although there are a ton of moments of homesickness, especially now, I feel a lot better.
    Originally Posted by dias
    Ultimately, moving to Europe was a pretty good choice! Congrats on your promotion and baby :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice