My GF sleeps with other guys for money

Lordaces

I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 19, we've been dating for half a year now and I've slowly found out that she usually sleeps with some other men for money. Don't get me wrong we strongly have feeling for each other but she's always running into financial issues because of her drug addiction (greens). I have only just graduated from University and I'm in no position to always help her out when she needs money but I try to whenever I can. I recently told her I know about what she's doing and she assures me she's honestly only doing it because she's struggling financially. This is my first serious relationship and I hate that this is happening. Having no previous experience, I don't know how to go about it and would need advice from you guys.

Honestly, and I'm sure she's lovely, but she's a drug addict and a sex worker. And this is at 19.

There's nothing you can do. You can't fix her. You can't fix her life. He problems are above your paygrade.

You have to realise that sometimes, people just aren't compatible, and break up before you lose years of your life.

She is an addicted prostitute. You need to see this situation for what it is.

You said you recently told her that you know she's prostituting - how did you discover this?

Regardless, now that you know the truth, you need to walk away. This is not a lifestyle you want to get involved in. And please, do get yourself tested for STIs and HIV.

" Yes she is the sweetest person with real pure intentions."

Umm no, sweetest person with real pure intentions volunteers for dog saving asylum, she's an drug addict sex worker that cheats on you for money.

She will continue to make bad choices, do you really want to be included in this?

Go get checked and get away from this,you deserve better.

I discovered by seeing texts on her phone. Thanks very much for the words of advise. She tells me to get checked as much as I can even though she's being really careful. Thanks again

I highly doubt she is being as careful as she claims.

But I do hope you are actually being tested. You come across as quite naive (sorry to be blunt) and not really aware of the risks you are exposing yourself to.

Where did you meet this girl?

I also believe she's not being as safe as she says she is. I also let her in college. I tried breaking up with her before for this reason but she cried, apologised and promised to try and do better then I found out she still does it today hence why I'm here

I also believe she's not being as safe as she says she is. I also let her in college. I tried breaking up with her before for this reason but she cried, apologised and promised to try and do better then I found out she still does it today hence why I'm here

Now to a serious note,getting off of drugs is not as simple as "yeah I'll just stop now". If she really wants to stop,she should go and get help.

You can go and see Jeremy Kyle show, he has had a few people in similair situation and see how it's hard to get them off.

I'm sure you're aware that "HIV" is not reversible. If for no other reason, ask yourself why you would play a game of Russian Roulette with your health.

No offense, but you're obviously in denial, otherwise you wouldn't hesitate to walk away.

My advise would be to stop giving her money, stop sleeping with her, and cut her out of your life.

I feel badly for you that this is your first girlfriend. Don't let this set the bar for what you expect, because this is as low as you can go . Seriously, almost anyone you randomly point at and pick would be better.

The tears are manipulation. She's exposing you to disease and death. Because she would rather trick than get a job. It makes faster money. There's no excuse for her behaviour.

This is my first serious relationship and I hate that this is happening.
Son: Please go to your parents and discuss this with them. I am hoping to all that is good that you have a loving and happy relationship with them and you respect their wisdom and life experience to guide you.

Well I firmly disagree with the other posters here who shame sex workers. However, I can absolutely understand logically the issues one would have with it, if they're in a relationship with them. Not to mention the implications of 'needing' to fuel a drug habit. Like, if you want extra money to smoke on the weekends I get it but that's one of the luxuries that goes when you're fallen on bad times, not something you get a job specifically for. THAT is the problematic behavior that could pose issues especially later in a committed relationship when your assets begin to become consolidated. Whenever I ask for advice here I usually get told to break up as my only real option and I usually dismiss it as ridiculous but this is definitely something to seriously consider the effects of later in the relationship. An addictive personality and a desperate decisionmaking tendency could be pretty awful to try and settle down with. Plus I'd get pretty jealous in this situation anyway.

MacTheII -

This has zero to do with "shaming" sex workers, and everything to do with this girl's dishonesty, the significant risk to OP's health, and the fact that this is not the monogamous and healthy relationship OP is likely looking for.

Let's not lose sight of the cold, hard facts in favour of a moral debate here.

i haven't read the thread but the title alone gave me a fright.

sweety, please, stop thinking right now, turn around and run without looking back until you're at a place where you see how just how much you don't need this.

just go. i promise you won't miss out on anything by doing so. staying, you'll miss out on a sense of peace and too many happy moments and a better match and much more fulfilling relationships.

not buts and what ifs. go.

are you sure its just for the green stuff?

cases ive seen where people do things like this for their drug addictions have been for more of a serious type of drug..

Yep...I agree. She is not ADDICTED to GREEN,. for crying out loud. Something else is going on.

Old saying and its crude but still true. Can't turn a W#%^e in to a housewife. You don't get addicted to Green and yes I'm speaking from experince. Much harder to kick cigarettes than the good Ganga. Also good thing about stoners you don't have any and they do most likley they are willing to burn one with you.

Archived