Virgin Poll...Who's still a virgin?

iwishiknew

steriotypically sex means more to woman than men, thats pretty much a fact. Woman see sex as an expression of love, men see it as the best activity in life. This isnt true all the time, i think of it like the steriotypical woman does and many woman like the man does. We are going outsied of the sex argument here, you cant argue can you that to have good sex more weight is on the man in terms of pressure.

Yes, I very much can argue that. It's equal. The sexes have opposite but equal pressures put upon them.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I very much can argue that. It's equal. The sexes have opposite but equal pressures put upon them.

I admire your stubborn pride, i like you Cognitive_Canine. I disagree though lol. For me i think its 60-40% on the male, i think our pressures ar ejust that bit heavier. I think some of the issues woman have are only a problom in the eyes of other woman, if youre counting those fine, its 50-50.

Yes, and your issues aren't emotional and mental either.

You don't understand because you're a man, not a woman. I'm saying it's the same but you are adamant that men have it harder, even though you've never experienced things from a woman's point of view.

WOMEN DON"T SUFFER FROM PE, ED OR DE! A physical issues! That men suffer often from especially adult male virgin. Men suffer from real physical issues the longer they wait.

Men do have it harder since they need to please and provide and the last time I checked that's from a woman's perspective, even right here on this forum.

WOMEN DON"T SUFFER FROM PE, ED OR DE! A physical issues! That men suffer often from especially adult male virgin. Men suffer from real physical issues the longer they wait.

Men do have it harder since they need to please and provide and the last time I checked that's from a woman's perspective, even right here on this forum.

That is not true - women can suffer from many issues involving the inability to have sex - vaginismus, which means basically that a woman can't have sex because it is too painful and then man can't enter her. she may have a tilted uterus or a hymen that won't break, making sex extremely uncomfortable.

You must be a woman cause men have more sexual problems the older they get and its been proven statisically it happens. Women have it easier than men in virginity aspect after all it is an unwritten rule for men to please a woman and to take charge and lead the way. Thats kind of hard when a guy has never done that.

That is not true - women can suffer from many issues involving the inability to have sex - vaginismus, which means basically that a woman can't have sex because it is too painful and then man can't enter her. she may have a tilted uterus or a hymen that won't break, making sex extremely uncomfortable.

Exactly! I've had a lot of problems because of sex that affected my sex life negatively. You're so ignorant about women that I don't even want to sympathize with you. Seems like for you it's always about "me me me, my problems, my life". With this attitude, you will hardly find a woman who wants to share her life with you, just saying.

Or something as simple as inability to orgasm, become aroused, or stay aroused.

But you cant say more pressure than is on men? It kind of starts and ends with the male, if its bad sex then its more likely because of the man. Even if the woman is in the controlling sexual position, if the goes early its over.

no i wouldn't say that either sex has more pressure on them. It's just different.

Women complaining about sexual problems is like rich guys complaining that they cannot buy another Rolls Royce because of the economy. These women don't seem grateful about all the attention they get from guys. A lot of guys are afraid of screwing things up with women because they know it will be a longtime before they find another woman who digs him. Like I really care that some little woman had some problems having sex with her big, horny, jock boyfriend who likes to wear his hat backwards whenever he is outside. I would symphatize with a woman who is dealing with some guy who is really shy dealing with women.

Women complaining about sexual problems is like rich guys complaining that they cannot buy another Rolls Royce because of the economy. These women don't seem grateful about all the attention they get from guys. A lot of guys are afraid of screwing things up with women because they know it will be a longtime before they find another woman who digs him. Like I really care that some little woman had some problems having sex with her big, horny, jock boyfriend who likes to wear his hat backwards whenever he is outside. I would symphatize with a woman who is dealing with some guy who is really shy dealing with women.

A lot of women are also afraid of screwing things up with men. Perhaps you should read ENA more, and not just shy guys threads!

Why does it take self restraint to not jump in the sack? For me, if I'm not in love and at least THINK I want to spend the rest of my life with the person, why bother? I want to be totally and completely in love with someone before I lose it to anyone. Really doesn't require self restraint at all, if I don't at least like the person, people are pretty unappealing to me. That, and the fact that I find the majority of the male population disgustingly ugly. I am a very picky person and looks are important to me, so if I'm not attracted, I'm not attracted. And jumping in the sack with someone you're not attracted to is not a pleasant thought.

But uhhh when there's a guy around that I actually like...yeah, well, let's just say I haven't met one who likes me back yet. I'm 25.

You've said before that you're really hot, at least you view yourself that way, and that you refuse to settle. Perhaps you're being too picky?

Quoting myself, because I read this whole post, not just the surface, and...yeah. You're being too picky.

I've had my threads torn apart and had my character disrespected, because I say I want someone I'm attracted to. Yet a girl can say the same thing and get away with it. Hmm...double standards much?

Do you think that women just lie there while the guy does everything? Do you not think there is any pleasing and providing from the female end? Neither men nor women have anything harder. I also think it's a tough thing to argue if you have not in fact had sex yet. Not sure if you have or not, but it seems like your view of how it happens is a little naive.

Exactly! I've had a lot of problems because of sex that affected my sex life negatively. You're so ignorant about women that I don't even want to sympathize with you. Seems like for you it's always about "me me me, my problems, my life". With this attitude, you will hardly find a woman who wants to share her life with you, just saying.

You don't think women do the same?

Or something as simple as inability to orgasm, become aroused, or stay aroused.

Men have these problems also.

Do you think that women just lie there while the guy does everything? Do you not think there is any pleasing and providing from the female end? Neither men nor women have anything harder. I also think it's a tough thing to argue if you have not in fact had sex yet. Not sure if you have or not, but it seems like your view of how it happens is a little naive.

No...And no not really. People do need to understand that there is a stigma attached to the man to please his woman and know how to do it right. Thats kind of hard to do when you've never done it before.

There is a huge doublestandard when it comes to sex and virginity, its more exceptable for a woman to be an older virgin and be okay with it than it is for a guy. Most of the time the woman is waiting for a right one to come along in her life, she gets married and everything works out. if a guy is a virgin chances are he's got problems in his life. When he finally has sex it's a disaster.

Originally Posted by MD Geist

Gonna agree with MD Geist on this as in society, it seems men are pressured more. They're usually not looked down upon if they aren't virgins.

I never felt any pressure in my teens and 20s nor felt like an oddball for not being sexually active. I'm talking about what you see in movies and magazines, though those shouldn't be taken as an accurate glimpse of society.

MD has stated he's a virgin, Bullet.

Your view is true as well.

Maybe we can say while both sides have pressure, there could be a little more pressure on the man as that's who usually gets the blame if the experience isn't as good as the woman wanted.

No...And no not really. People do need to understand that there is a stigma attached to the man to please his woman and know how to do it right. Thats kind of hard to do when you've never done it before.

... When he finally has sex it's a disaster.

If you are saying "no, not really", regarding a woman having to please her partner, you are dead wrong. Since you have not had sex, and you're not a woman, I'm not sure where you are getting this information that the woman doesn't do anything to please the man. I have had many guy friends describe a woman being bad in bed. It takes two, and both are expected to bring something to the situation.

How exactly are you predicting that an older male virgin's first sex will be a disaster? Now you can predict the future of several million unknown people? It's biologically driven, and it's not that hard to figure out. If you are with someone that you're close to, it just comes naturally. We all had a first time. I've been with guys who've had lots of experience and guys who haven't had much- and it didn't have much bearing on how good the sex was.

Regarding stigmas- big deal. Do you know how many stereotypes exist in any culture? According to stigmas and stereotypes, I'm an old maid at 39 because I'm not married. Do I care? Not really! Partially because I have enough self-confidence to not care, and partially because mainstream social norms are not everyone's norms, and I prefer to be outside of the mainstream in general. Don't you ever get tired of just living and breathing all these cliche ideas?

So the women blame the men if the sex is bad? I don't know about that, but I'm imagining every case is different. I would think that a mature couple that was in love would try to work out any sexual differences.

Yeah, press me and I see your point, bullet.

But I see where MD Geist is coming from. There does seem to be a lot of pressure on the guy, in terms of society. But that doesn't mean the woman has less pressure.

Frankly, all the women are trying to meet the guys halfway in this thread and saying that the pressure is equal. And the men are refusing to see our side.

Maybe part of the issue is an inability or refusal to empathize with women?

Errr.... I think I've been accomodating here.

EDITED TO ADD:

And no, I haven't personally had any woman complain about my "performance..." M

This may blow some of your images of me, but maybe some expressed some disappointment, but not open criticism, as some of the less experienced guys here seem to fear happening...

Will admit I have limited experience...

Archived