Virgin Poll...Who's still a virgin?

iwishiknew

You guys think way too much about virginity, it's really not as big as a deal as you think. Watch less Hollywood movies.

You think way too less about it, you dont watch enough hollywood movies lol. Its a big deal with certain types of people, others its not because the 'act' isnt a form of expression but an activity. It depends on who you are, what do you value.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys think way too much about virginity, it's really not as big as a deal as you think. Watch less Hollywood movies.

You must be a woman cause men have more sexual problems the older they get and its been proven statisically it happens. Women have it easier than men in virginity aspect after all it is an unwritten rule for men to please a woman and to take charge and lead the way. Thats kind of hard when a guy has never done that.

i am a woman and was a virgin till 36 and i always felt bad about, thinking it would always stay that way, i felt ashamed and when it finally happened i finally felt normal and feel so good ever since, it has done wonders if not miracles for my self esteem, lost 10 kilo's just from feeling so good...so it's not only men who have a problem with being a virgin at a late age

You must be a woman cause men have more sexual problems the older they get and its been proven statisically it happens. Women have it easier than men in virginity aspect after all it is an unwritten rule for men to please a woman and to take charge and lead the way. Thats kind of hard when a guy has never done that.

Women don't have it easier, we just have the opposite problem. We are pressured to remain virgins and criticized for having experience. Young girls are taught that virginity is their only worth in some communities.

Yet, there is the Madonna/ * * * * * situation as well. Women must be virginal but are expected to be extremely experienced when they finally do have sex.

Women don't have it easier, we just have the opposite problem. We are pressured to remain virgins and criticized for having experience. Young girls are taught that virginity is their only worth in some communities.

Yet, there is the Madonna/ * * * * * situation as well. Women must be virginal but are expected to be extremely experienced when they finally do have sex.

Wow seriously? The sounds so twisted...

Pressure wise men definetely have the unfair weight put on them, we are supposed to be 'enduring', aware of the females needs, more positions require more from men than woman. It maybe balances out with the womans first time potentially hurting, periods and actaully having to give birth. Im definitely glad im male, but in the bedroom, theres a lot of expectation on us guys.

Pressure wise men definetely have the unfair weight put on them, we are supposed to be 'enduring', aware of the females needs, more positions require more from men than woman. It maybe balances out with the womans first time potentially hurting, periods and actaully having to give birth. Im definitely glad im male, but in the bedroom, theres a lot of expectation on us guys.

Sex typically ends when the man orgasms, and many couples end it there without women finishing. So who is sex typically based around?

And there are 4 sex positions. 2 where the woman is on top and doing most of the work. The rest are variations.

You don't suffer from physical issues quite like men do. Men can have a number of issues from Premature ejaculation to ED and even delayed ejaculation as a result of not having sex at an earler age. Women aren't puressed quite like men are to go out and have as much sex as possible for "Practice" the sigma of being sexual to a man is very stereo type but its true if your not having sex people will not take you seriously. Then there's the possiblity of rejection cause women don't typically want to deal with an older virgin and their problems.

You say women are expected to be in a Modonna situation, aside from my typical Donald Trump wealth with the looks of justin timberlake and the understanding of Dr phil men are also expected to perform like Ron Jeremy in bed.

Women have it easier than you think.

You don't suffer from physical issues quite like men do. Men can have a number of issues from Premature ejaculation to ED and even delayed ejaculation as a result of not having sex at an earler age. Women aren't puressed quite like men are to go out and have as much sex as possible for "Practice" the sigma of being sexual to a man is very stereo type but its true if your not having sex people will not take you seriously. Then there's the possiblity of rejection cause women don't typically want to deal with an older virgin and their problems.

You say women are expected to be in a Modonna situation, aside from my typical Donald Trump wealth with the looks of justin timberlake and the understanding of Dr phil men are also expected to perform like Ron Jeremy in bed.

Women have it easier than you think.

Did you get called a * * * * * and was asked to leave your house when your mother found out you weren't a virgin?

Sex typically ends when the man orgasms, and many couples end it there without women finishing. So who is sex typically based around?

And there are 4 sex positions. 2 where the woman is on top and doing most of the work. The rest are variations.

There are more than 4 main postions surely, im no expert though as im still a virgin. Yes it does end with the mans 'climax', but we dont think of it like that, if we climax before the female does weve failed. Thats what we think anyway, sex may be dictated by the male but how good it is i think is dictated by how it was for the female. I think i read somewhere that the average guy climaxes at 5 minutes and the average woman at 7 minutes, how unfair is that. That means most woman then wont climax during sex, not without a fair bit of foreplay anyway.

There are more than 4 main postions surely, im no expert though as im still a virgin. Yes it does end with the mans 'climax', but we dont think of it like that, if we climax before the female does weve failed. Thats what we think anyway, sex may be dictated by the male but how good it is i think is dictated by how it was for the female. I think i read somewhere that the average guy climaxes at 5 minutes and the average woman at 7 minutes, how unfair is that. That means most woman then wont climax during sex, not without a fair bit of foreplay anyway.

Male on top, doggy style, female on top, female on top backwards. Everything else is variation of these 4 positions.

I do agree that there is a lot of pressure on women to be virginal/innocent, but experienced and sexual as well.

I do agree that there is a lot of pressure on women to be virginal/innocent, but experienced and sexual as well.

But you cant say more pressure than is on men? It kind of starts and ends with the male, if its bad sex then its more likely because of the man. Even if the woman is in the controlling sexual position, if the goes early its over.

But you cant say more pressure than is on men? It kind of starts and ends with the male, if its bad sex then its more likely because of the man. Even if the woman is in the controlling sexual position, if the goes early its over.

I say it's equal.

How many men's magazines are full of sex tips? All the women ones are. And so much pressure is put on looking amazing all the time. If sex starts to go bad, it's because you've gained weight. If he cheats, it's because you weren't pleasing him well enough.

I say it's equal.

How many men's magazines are full of sex tips? All the women ones are. And so much pressure is put on looking amazing all the time. If sex starts to go bad, it's because you've gained weight. If he cheats, it's because you weren't pleasing him well enough.

If a girl wants sex in a relationship often, shes good at sex. The mens magazines sex tips (not that i read them often) are based around how to get her in the mood, how to please her. How much weight you lot put on is irrelevant so long as its not unhealthy weight, you woman care more about keeping thin than men want you to. If a man cheats, it can sometimes be because the woman is never in the mood, the man has to eat somewhere. Theres no excuse for cheating, but i think this is a common reason why it happnes. Men obsess over their own 'equipment', not many men actually really care that much about the size of womans breasts. I think woman though care about the size of mens, um, 'equipment', more than men care about womans. Yes though, i understand the amount of pressure on woman, im not saying you dont have it, but men now are under more pressure than ever because the media is now going after us, saying you should look like your carved out of granite etc.

They don't understand because they are not men, they are women, their problems are more emotional and mental. They don't have to suffer from the riducle of being an older virgin and suffering from phyiscal effects of PE or DE or Worst ED and not being able to perform. They don't suffer from these problems instead they can't cum during intercourse, it hurt their first time and there's an emotional attachment that usually plays with their minds. The stigma is attached to the man to take charge and lead the way and to please his woman and know exactly how to do that without asking. He should know how to do that. Women aren't suppose to teach men how to have sex. If a woman has had sex and ends up with a virgin thats a little older she's not going to take the situation very casual, she's gonna want to know why. In most cases it raises red flags in her mind.

I say it's equal.

Sex is all over the place to the point were its kind of pathetic. I think its bad thing and its one of the reasons that divorces have been high for sometime now.

Yes, and your issues aren't emotional and mental either.

You don't understand because you're a man, not a woman. I'm saying it's the same but you are adamant that men have it harder, even though you've never experienced things from a woman's point of view.

How about the men which are emotional, yet are men all the same. Im one of those guys, if i have sex i want it to be with someone i care about deeply, im not after one night stands. I understand what you are saying from thewomans side, but when its all added up how good sex is depneds more on the man than the woman.

How about the men which are emotional, yet are men all the same. Im one of those guys, if i have sex i want it to be with someone i care about deeply, im not after one night stands. I understand what you are saying from thewomans side, but when its all added up how good sex is depneds more on the man than the woman.

I was saying that men's issues with sex are emotional and mental. I'm tired of the idea that women are more emotional than women or that sex is more of an emotional act for women. It's unfair to both genders.

I was saying that men's issues with sex are emotional and mental. I'm tired of the idea that women are more emotional than women or that sex is more of an emotional act for women. It's unfair to both genders.

steriotypically sex means more to woman than men, thats pretty much a fact. Woman see sex as an expression of love, men see it as the best activity in life. This isnt true all the time, i think of it like the steriotypical woman does and many woman like the man does. We are going outsied of the sex argument here, you cant argue can you that to have good sex more weight is on the man in terms of pressure.

Archived