Who do you trust most?

To me trust means pure unending love from someone you will always trust to never leave. I trust my grandmother and my kids b/c I know that no matter how bad I'm doing they will always be there for me, and for no reason other than love. My daughter (11) said that she could go w/o Christmas gifts this year if I couldn't afford them...how pure is that for love. And yes she did get gifts.

No Baby Carrot if you do not feel you can comfortably trust someone else then you don't...

Trusting yourself is the most important thing...

I have friends, a couple of them are close but I still trust myself the most...

I guess I have learned some hard lessons and have been affected by them to not trust someone else enough...

Wow I should have someone to trust in, shouldn´t I?

A year ago I would have said it was the boyfriend.

But since he ended up stealing money from me and then stalking me weeeeell...

What happens if you don´t trust anyone outside yourself? You go to hell?

Trust is something you give yourself or other people wherein you know and believe that that specific person will never take advantage of your openness, not cheat you or will not harm you...

You can only trust a person when you have experienced his/her trustworthiness.

I think if you don't trust anybody outside yourself, you won't go to hell.. =)

I trust my mother a lot. But I find myself going behind her back because I trust that she'll disagree with things I want to do.

I trust my beloved girlfriend with all my heart but being the worrying type I still often find myself questioning myself on whether I trust her but every time she always settles me down (even if she doesn't know she has) just by even the tiniest little thing.

I'm hoping to finally come to terms that she's perfectly trustworthy but I'm one to over think things.

I'm not a very trusting person, so I'd say myself, first and foremost.

A while ago I would have said my boyfriend...but he betrayed my trust by breaking up with me. Go figure.

Nowadays it's probably my manager at work (she's an incredible woman), and an old friend from high school -- he's always been really supportive of me.