NC Bandwagon 2, hop on n hope for the best

Day 34...

I'm able to function a little better at work but when I get home I get down a lot. I feel really hopeless... Eveywhere I go there are memories of her...I can't get them out of my mind it's ridiculous. I would rather have liked if she never said hello on that faithful day then saying hi and have it end like this. Destiny sucks!

Hard, Pablov, Romi, Notanymore, fif. Try and keep the faith...

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi fellas

hope u all havin a great day,Well its been almost 2 months since i joined ena.trust me it has been the best thing to have happened to me.People here have helped methrough my bad phases and i have emerged a better , happier person.I end my training today and within a week i ll be cak to my college where , even if i dont want to, i ll see my ex more often,Thanks to you allI have decided to make this change in my life and by god , i m strong enought ot do it, i will continue my NC,cos its for my own happiness.Pablov,romi,psylock960,lioness, Alteer,majord and all the others I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the strength to fight back and be myself again.NC is great but the Bandwagon members are the greatest.hugs to you all

Cheers

Thanks for the support. I'd been busy. I'm not sure if I could say it's week 3 of NC for me. Because I'd to contact him about some financial things. But I kept it with that and didn't say anything else. And after that I bumped into him at the subways. Well, not awkward. But I could tell he was.

Not sure how I should feel. I got these mixed up messages in my head.. Not sad nor happy...

it's like day 100 and something for me, i don't even remember anymore. all i know is that i haven't spoken to my ex since mid-march.

i've been doing pretty well for the most part, but thoughts of her are a daily occurrence but i am happy to say it doesn't affect me that much emotionally anymore.

i have been thinking about her a lot this week and especially today because after today, we have been apart longer than we were together. i am hoping that from tomorrow, i will be better than i have this week.

haven't heard a thing from my ex. she's made no attempt to contact me in about 4 months or so, so her actions speak volumes to me.

i don't anticipate breaking NC... EVER! if nc is broken, it has to be because she broke it!

Finished Day 12 of NC. I can't believe it's already Day 12! Tomorrow will be Day 13.

He broke contact on Day 10 and decided to leave my jacket on my front porch along with a letter. A damn letter to get his last word in or maybe some closure for himself. I still have not contacted him or will contact him. Here's the thread I posted about it:

But honestly, does that really work? Giving someone a letter even if they don't get a response back? I mean, is he really going to achieve his "closure"? Because honestly, I don't want him to. That may be mean but I went through hell with that guy. And his little letter was him putting the blame of the ending of our relationship, or rather, "losing our romantic spark", on me. Nevermind the fact that he cheated on me.

Ugh, whatever. It's over. It's done. I keep going back and forth between not caring and caring. Sometimes I'm great. Then others I'm not so great. It's more like I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have anyone there anymore. That's the hardest.

I saw him sign on to AIM a minute ago, and I know I should delete his SN, but for some reason I can't. Even though I KNOW I would NEVER contact him, I just can't seem to erase him yet. For some sadistic reason, lol.

I guess people are soo afraid to lose the familiar even when the familiar was hurting soo much.

Like I said, NC has been easy for me it's just finding comfort within my own skin that's been hard. I get these feelings of restlessness sometimes. Like part of me just wants to rip away the part that's damaged or grieving. Like I want to run away from it and have my life and emotions be what they were before.

I mean, sometimes I'm ok with sitting at home and not doing anything. But then other times I just want to rip away the four walls I'm surrounded in and get OUT.

Anyone else experience that?

Hello people!!

I'm feeling great! Yesterday I was in bed thinking that 60 days ago I was a mess. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't smile at all, and all I was doing was crying all day long, infront of my friends, my family, my boss! Then I started having contact but not with my ex but with this beautiful Bandwagon people. Now I'm happy. Yes! Finally I got over him. I'm feeling confident and beautifull in the inside and outside and because of NC I'm feeling soo much stronger.

On saturday I went out with my sister and friends and have a great night. For the first time I didn't think about my ex at all!! And I meet a lot of interesting guys...

Notanymore, I want to thank you too for being there in the hard times. I just want to say that I couldn't do it without all the Bandwagon people and Enotalone that helped me sooo much.

For those of you dealing with NC and having a hard time, stay strong. It will be VERY difficult for a while, I've been there. Look up my previous posts.

It does get better. All you have to do is stay strong. Keep NC all the way.

I used to think that my ex was my life. Now I think that I'm the most important thing ever! And the most important thing is to feel happy as I am right now.

HUGSSSSS

Romi

He broke contact on Day 10 and decided to leave my jacket on my front porch along with a letter.

But honestly, does that really work? Giving someone a letter even if they don't get a response back?

Silence is golden. Don't give him the satisfaction of replying. Think of it as a text message. Delete.

I saw him sign on to AIM a minute ago, and I know I should delete his SN, but for some reason I can't.

That's 'cause you're still holding on to hope. You're waiting for that IM. Delete & block his SN.

Like I said, NC has been easy for me it's just finding comfort within my own skin that's been hard. I get these feelings of restlessness sometimes. Like part of me just wants to rip away the part that's damaged or grieving. Like I want to run away from it and have my life and emotions be what they were before.

I mean, sometimes I'm ok with sitting at home and not doing anything. But then other times I just want to rip away the four walls I'm surrounded in and get OUT.

Anyone else experience that?

Heartache makes the heart stronger.

Day 40 for me, I was doing well for a few days. I had finally stopped counting and thinking about him all day, but today was hard. I finally checked the calendar, tomorrow will be 4 months of being broken up. I miss him so much right now. I was doing so well, but right now I cant keep the tears from coming out. I really hate this.

It's been since February for me. I haven't tried to contact her, nor her me. I am so sorry for everyone struggling with this.

Just have strength. We will get through these dark days! I have faith!

Hmmm, it's more like strange days now than dark days for me. In past breakups I would womanize my way towards healing but I dont feel that way now. I've only held hands with a girl one time through all these days, haven't even kissed one.

Getting over the ex doesnt seem like the hard part...its finding someone I can love again that seems like the impossibility. I'll keep going though...it gets better.

Orlander

It's been since February for me. I haven't tried to contact her, nor her me. I am so sorry for everyone struggling with this.

Just have strength. We will get through these dark days! I have faith!

Hmmm, it's more like strange days now than dark days for me. In past breakups I would womanize my way towards healing but I dont feel that way now. I've only held hands with a girl one time through all these days, haven't even kissed one.

Getting over the ex doesnt seem like the hard part...its finding someone I can love again that seems like the impossibility. I'll keep going though...it gets better.

Orlander

Don't worry- you could find someone to love any day now and it will have been well worth the wait. I always find it amusing how quickly one's life can change... how you can end up find friendship and love when and where you least expect it.

Sounds like you are doing great- keep it up and remember to think positive!

Yeah so its a little of 2 months now since me and my ex broke up and I am getting better, then just now at work I break down, It all comes flooding back..... Whats that about....

Were you bored at work? I think that can have something to do with it when your mind isn't occupied with something else- or something else you "enjoy." I think I use to feel worse at work because I couldn't just go do whatever made me feel better or took my mind off things. I was stuck with my thoughts.

When that happens just try and think of something else or engage in talking to whomever... find a new project at work, anything to keep you occupied, etc.

ok i feel like posting again. It will be 5 months on 2nd of July for the breakup. more than 2 months of strict NC. I don't count these days....just go about doing my work.

I can now say am pretty much over her, still think about her but i don't miss her any more. Sometimes i feel it was all a dream. Anyways i do hope she works it out with her ex or really finds someone whom she can truly love and trust in. Someday love will happen to me again, if not i am already likin my new found single status.

2 weeks back i just couldn't forgive myself for the mistakes i committed. Anyways life seems to be nice offlate, my sister is expecting and i am gonna be an Uncle and i bought a new small sweet looking car which i now drive. I have to get a job soon otherwise i go bankrupt payin for petrol. lol!

These days i get a real solid sleep and i am doing good on my Cisco certifications, just cleared the Routing paper and now studyin for Remote Access. After that one more paper remains if i clear both of em then i'll be a cisco network professional....ha, sounds cool sometimes, anyways...i do hope to make a good career out of it...touchwood.

There were times when i couldn't sleep , always looked at the skies through the windows, talked to god, talked to myself, looked at the lonely bedroom, got pissed of at me and my ex for dumpin me, i was all over this place talking about the relationship, friends and family got fed up hearing it.

Now everything seems just right for me. My heart doesn't pain anymore.

Hope you all make it through sooner than later.

Good luck guys n gals....just hang in there and be there for you.

Hi guys

Reading of all the success of NC is really encouraging. It's been almost 7 months after break up and I still dream of a miracle happening sometime, to bring us back into each others lives again. We sort of did LC for 3 months, him sending first text. But then I called for a "friendly" chat, ending up sounding all neg about being so lonely, ..... Was going to be in town soon, so may see him before he left, hand over CD's and stuff.

Decided NC. I felt like such a * * * for showing him that I'm still miserable.

2 weeks later he text me about the cd's, when I replied a week later, he had already left. His brother replied.

Still NC for me, but exactly 2 months after my last call, he text asking how I'm doing, .... from overseaes no.

Didn't reply, but it worked on me, maybe he still cares.

Screwed up 2 weeks ago, called his brother, after a couple drinks, asking for him. His brother replying 'he has another girlfriend', but was told he's still abroad, made a nuisance of myself, ](*,)

I was doing so well, but I broke down at my loneliest moment.

I just can't believe he has another girl, why did he text me then???

He said he didn't want a girlfriend, doesn't know where he's going in life.

I did the right thing by showing him that he still had a friend in me, but then all I get is a 'concerned' text.

I value myself and my dignity far more than that, and NC is the only way to go, but I'm still soo in love with him, because we were great together.

It hurts so bad, because I was the one that enittiated the break up, but thought he would try to fix things. I guess I was the fool....

Please keep up the support guys.

Last ques: Is it wrong to keep up hope????

Archived