ladies what do you mean when you say that you'd like

Yes dont ask just do. I know I have had a code word between me and my partner. When things to a point where I dont like it or dont feel comfortable just say the code word and then whatever he is doing stops.

In the heat of the moment no one wants to go into a long explanation of what it is they want.

Ok, coming from virgin, lol, don't really know anything about it besides reading from a pscyhology book, but ok here goes. Ever heard of the film "Gone With Thre Gone", where she says "No", but he takes her anyways, at the same time, she wants it so badly, and wants him to take control of her during sex. Why is not? Don't really know, it's just like that. A guy taking control over us during sex is usually seen as assertive and confident. Well hope that helps.

Ailec,

The movie you were referring to was "Gone with the Wind." Also when you do have sex hair pulling and spanking may just be something you will enjoy. Alot of things I thought I would hate or never would do I have and I have to say WOW!!!!

As for paying attention that is something men need to realize if we arent reacting to your touch or whatever it is your doing change it up a bit.

try this--

After you do a little foreplay or whatever to get each other in the mood, take a seat in a chair or a stool. Your computer chair will probly work fine. Tell her (don't ask) to get on top of you, facing you, and ride you. Let her do this for a few minutes until it looks like she is getting a little fatigued. Then, without saying anything, stand up holding her like a reverse piggy back. rest her back against a wall if you need to, and start going at it.

She will love this.

Note: make sure you are stong enough to support your girls wieght for at least a couple minutes or you may just embarrass yourself/make her feel fat.

try this--

After you do a little foreplay or whatever to get each other in the mood, take a seat in a chair or a stool. Your computer chair will probly work fine. Tell her (don't ask) to get on top of you, facing you, and ride you. Let her do this for a few minutes until it looks like she is getting a little fatigued. Then, without saying anything, stand up holding her like a reverse piggy back. rest her back against a wall if you need to, and start going at it.

She will love this.

Note: make sure you are stong enough to support your girls wieght for at least a couple minutes or you may just embarrass yourself/make her feel fat.

Ok, that's a funny one, like a reverse piggy back. IMAO

Think of a MILF. That older woman who knows what she is doing and knows want she wants and when she wants it and isn't backwards about coming forward and taking it. think of the way you would feel if it really happened. Thats basically what a woman means by take them and how the woman wants to feel.

Ok, coming from virgin, lol, don't really know anything about it besides reading from a pscyhology book, but ok here goes. Ever heard of the film "Gone With Thre Gone", where she says "No", but he takes her anyways, at the same time, she wants it so badly, and wants him to take control of her during sex. Why is not? Don't really know, it's just like that. A guy taking control over us during sex is usually seen as assertive and confident. Well hope that helps.

Any guy who doesn't stop sexual activity when a woman says "No" is asking for a pack of trouble, whether he thinks she means it or not.

Any woman who says "No" and expects the guy to know if she means "Yes" is playing games that could get him and/or other women into a pack of trouble.

• 1 month later...

that was a film dear....

you know, directors, scripts, making a good film.

byates... OMG ive never heard any male state something like that or heard that a male has done but boy would that be fun! even if you propped her on a table or something ... that way your not going to kill yourself trying to do a million things at once! *shrugs* ... and spanking and hairpulling, comes under kinkiness! if a chick likes bondage then whip out the pink fuzzy handcuffs ... if she likes the weapons... yank that whip out!

It could mean a variety of things...

-She wants you to take her whenever you want her

-She wants you to be a little rough with her

-She doesn't want to be on top

-She doesn't want to initiate

-She wants to try new things...

But I wouldn't just go in and suddenly be super-aggressive. The best way to know what your woman wants is to simply ASK her! Just ask her "What would you like me to do?" Or "Would you like it if....?" I think that might help.

It could mean a variety of things...

-She wants you to take her whenever you want her

-She wants you to be a little rough with her

-She doesn't want to be on top

-She doesn't want to initiate

-She wants to try new things...

But I wouldn't just go in and suddenly be super-aggressive. The best way to know what your woman wants is to simply ASK her! Just ask her "What would you like me to do?" Or "Would you like it if....?" I think that might help.

Yup. She may not be too good at expressing what she wants yet. So ya gotta talk.

Personally, when I say "i like when you take control" it means, I like that you are already taking control and don't stop! lol.

It's not really taking control if I'm asking for it. Sounds a bit complicated, but it's not really: once you get a feel for what your partner likes in the sack.