Tell us your reasons to stay.

Dako

Obviously we all will defend ourselves and look out for the people we love but I have to disagree with the rest.

Ever considered that people oppose you because you are wrong? Do people really have to die because they disagree with you? Die to preserve your pride? Because that's how you are coming accross. That's one hell of an attitude and you could very well end up in prison for a very long time discovering that your theory that homicide is NOT synonymous to defense.

When people oppose us without violence, wise good people accept that not everyone thinks the same,they forgive people for their opposition, accept and take on board others opinions, learn from others, grow thicker skins, walk taller, or rise above but never kill to defend their pride.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The idea of homicide is opposition; if you are against me, you are a threat. I will attack those who threaten me, which is the majority of people I encounter. Thus, I am committing homicide by killing them all if need be.

Who exactly are all these people who are against you? In what way are they against you?

If they are threatening the lives of you or your family then PERHAPS it may be a justification for killing someone ion the act of self-defense.

If they are against you because they don't like the way you dress or the music you listen to then of course such an attitude is nonsense and megolamaniacal.

Obviously we all will defend ourselves and look out for the people we love but I have to disagree with the rest.

Ever considered that people oppose you because you are wrong? Do people really have to die because they disagree with you? Die to preserve your pride? Because that's how you are coming accross. That's one hell of an attitude and you could very well end up in prison for a very long time discovering that your theory that homicide is NOT synonymous to defense.

When people oppose us without violence, wise good people accept that not everyone thinks the same,they forgive people for their opposition, accept and take on board others opinions, learn from others, grow thicker skins, walk taller, or rise above but never kill to defend their pride.

My theory on dealing with those who oppose me is NOT out of pig-headedness; I am simply advocating that if you are against me---you are in fact ATTACKING me, then you are a threat that will be destroyed.

If they are threatening the lives of you or your family then PERHAPS it may be a justification for killing someone ion the act of self-defense.

If they are against you because they don't like the way you dress or the music you listen to then of course such an attitude is nonsense and megolamaniacal.

I apologize to you all: I never intended to use the word "kill" literally. It is simply a metaphor--I tend to use too strong of a word to accentuate my feelings. Furthermore, I think I mistook suicide, Ms. M; I hadn't thought of it being a literal death--when I said I was "suicidal," I only meant that I was willing to succomb to the will of others, thus destroying the only things that make me ME. Again, I am sincerely sorrowed to cause such confusion.

I think I mistook suicide, Ms. M; I hadn't thought of it being a literal death--when I said I was "suicidal," I only meant that I was willing to succomb to the will of others, thus destroying the only things that make me ME.

Yeah, I'd say you mistook the whole point of this thread, and you offered a lot of insensitive commentary of others' posts, about a very serious subject that you really didn't understand at all.

I apologize to you all: I never intended to use the word "kill" literally.

No problem. Just remember profundity does not always translate that well in the written word. It is far better to be clear and precise about what you mean than trying to be obscure.

It is far better to be clear and precise about what you mean than trying to be obscure.

I never meant to be obscure; I just have a stupid tendency to be very colorful with language. I find it to be a work of art, not merely a tool. But I suppose that will be the death of me. I am sorry to be such an antagonist.

My reasons:

1. My family- I would never put them thru that, they love me so much and I couldn't hurt them like that

2. My best friend- She loves me to bits and would suffer so much and also if I ever concider suicide I think she would kill me first (nah she just looks out for me)

3. My doggy- I see the happiness in her eyes when I get home from school

4. My Grandma- Even though she is not with me anymore, I know she wants be to be happy and alive.

5. My future- I want to grow up, get married and have a family and be happy have a better tomorrow.

Those are my main reasons to stay also to help others and hopefully make a difference in someone's life even if it's just one person, I want to live and when I get deppresed I think of how everyone I care about would react to my death, I don't want to cause anymore suffering than I already do alive.

Hi all,

Well my reasons are as follows:

1) I don't want to die not knowing what true love feels like.

2) I want to experience things in life like uni and seeing the world for what it really is.

3) I want to help other people.

4) I'm scared of what happens after you die.

5) I'm still young.

It's a horrible feeling to think that suicide is the only option you have left. I have often considered suicide but I always try to think positive, but that can sometimes be even harder.

Take care all,

Miya

Often, people dont realise how much courage it takes to commit suicide. I find it incongruous to suggest that they are cowardly or arent brave enough. The mere act of whatever they are doing to find a form of "relief" even if through their transitory problems is one that onlookers should not discount fast and easily.

Why stay on? Because committing suicide isnt easy either...

I admit to starting this thread to see how others avoid dwelling on the big exit. I was sorting out reasons myself, met a new friend, and added them to my list of people who'd be hurt.

We all coped somehow to get this far.

To be or not to be.

When the darkness starts to seep into my head once more and the sweet dreams of ending it caress my mind, I know then its time find a new impossible thing to do.

"what the hell I say, your a dead man any way why not try to do this mad thing, It will be hard as hell and take a long time but after would Ill switch of the light then"

Or when I'm very very bad, I remember the French veterans from WW1, the real

"Dog Solders"

A British officer was once sent to command them, he stud in front to a group of men who had been fighting for 4 years in some of the most horrific battles along the front.

He told them they where to march to a town some 7 miles away. Not a man moved, shocked he turned to the French officers and asked him to order them to the town. The French officers walk to the road and pointed to a tree stump some 1/3 of a mile away. "We will march to there!" he said and to a man the French did, once there the officer again pointed to a point up ahead and said the men where to march there.

They did this for the whole 7 miles, The British officer once there asked of the French one why he has do as he had.

The French man looked deep into the English mans eyes as said "The Dog Solders have been fighting for so long they don't wont to know where they are going only how to get there, show them that and they will walk with you into hell"

That's the way I think when its bad, I just walk and do don't think.

What keeps me here:

This next could be the Christmas someone buys me what I really want.

Actually what keeps me here is that I have a strong faith in God. I truly believe that God is watching, offering His hand to give us a pull in the right direction if only we would offer our hand towards His.

Plus there's no way I'd let the bad people who have damaged my life win. There's only one exit off this planet and it's gonna be up!

Archived