Simple question for both sexes...

jordan_2

Turn ons: Positivity, Confidence, Respect, Open Heart & Mind, Empathy/Compassionate, Active/Motivated, Affectionate, Intelligent, Witty, "Balance" in their life and priorities....

Turn offs: Arrogance, Obnoxious, Dishonest, Dishonourable, Disrespectful, Selfish/Self-absorbed, Close-Minded & Close-Hearted, Workaholics, Addictive Personalities, Lazy, Narcisstic...

Well, I know there is likely more on each side but that's way more than one on either side!

Turn on: Telling me you want me. Doesnt have to be sexually or anything but straight out saying how much you like me once in a while.

Being a LITTLE bit of a tease. This might sound strange but I love it when girls act a bit mysterious and hard to get. the thing that wrecks it though is when they dont know when to stop.

Turn offs: Being full of it. I hate girls who think they are all that and can get whatever they want.

Girls who play hard to get too much. A little is hot. Too much is such a turn off.

Turn on: Sense of humor/laid-back/talks a lot (but really what girl doesn't talk a lot? lol)

Turn off: Only cares about school, takes life too seriously (doesn't mean I like a girl that doesn't care about life and does drugs), doesn't work out (toning herself, especially abs muscular women , bug eyes, constant staring at you ALL the time -- like pressure for a relationship is kind of what it means to me, ditsy oh my god ditsy girls are just such a turn off (i.e. Jessica Simpson ).

Turn on: Sense of humor/laid-back/talks a lot (but really what girl doesn't talk a lot? lol)

Turn off: Only cares about school, takes life too seriously (doesn't mean I like a girl that doesn't care about life and does drugs), doesn't work out (toning herself, especially abs muscular women , bug eyes, constant staring at you ALL the time -- like pressure for a relationship is kind of what it means to me, ditsy oh my god ditsy girls are just such a turn off (i.e. Jessica Simpson ).

O wow are ditsy girls ever a turn off. I hate disty people.

Turn on: A girl who knows how to nurture those she cares for

Turn off: A girl with "me against the world" syndrome, as in she thinks everyone is against her...kinda like a guys hate me because they can't have me, and girls hate me because their guys want me