You want your ex back? Things to avoid certain doom!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this about 10 minutes too late! I saw my ex husband a couple of weeks ago and every emotion came rushing back. The floodgate had opened. So, I wrote an email (there was stuff that needed to be said that I couldn't say or see back then). He was so not happy and asked me to disappear. It was kind of awful. So, I am thinking that the email was misconstrued as a he said she said thing. I bit the bullet and wrote back that I was still not over him. Talk about torture! We have been divorced for a year and a half and I still am in love with him. Make it stop!

thank you. I just want my life back. Everyone else seems to be passing me by...we are both online at match - sometimes at the same time! It just hurts so much and the pain is still so intense. When will it subside? When will i be able to let someone else in? Will he ever want me back.

My pain subsided after a few months...NC has helped it even further...I'd use to break down at work whenever I'd hear certain songs but now I'm stronger and I realize that without this pain we would not cherrish the happiness.

SD,

I would love this this thread to get to 1000 posts as it was one of the first threads I ever read,so without sounding like a stalker I have a question for this thread.

... How did you get your ex back and avoid certain doom ???

1) NC was broken - although you have said you were in a position that was healthy to do so. How did you know that ? What are the signs/feelings

2)Even so "being in a healthy situation" how can you really know this will never happen again

3) What was the framework from NC to a sucessful reconcilation

4) Have you avioded certain DOOM

Superdave,

Just bumping this to the top, just in case you missed it mate, with all the new threads that have been posted. Still would love to know the above , given the forum of "getting back together "

I will understand if you cant, but let us know one way or another - I hate NC from a fellow enotalone member xx

Thanks SD,

Scruffy J

super dave?? did u read the first post i made at the end of page 98..i really really would like to know wat u think..im goin crazy over here :sad:

likewise same page.

can someone please reply to my post! (#980), i'm feeling quite lost!!

Hi Guys,

You will get more responses to your queries if you post your questions as new posts on the main forum.

SD,

I would love this this thread to get to 1000 posts as it was one of the first threads I ever read,so without sounding like a stalker I have a question for this thread.

... How did you get your ex back and avoid certain doom ???

1) NC was broken - although you have said you were in a position that was healthy to do so. How did you know that ? What are the signs/feelings

2)Even so "being in a healthy situation" how can you really know this will never happen again

3) What was the framework from NC to a sucessful reconcilation

4) Have you avioded certain DOOM

Please .... with sugar on top pal ???

Thanks

Scruff

figured I'd reply to this thread...had a bit of a down day today.. 3 weeks nc 3 months since breakup. Thought of her alot today..I work with one of her best friends so that and the music we play at work reminds me of it alot..i guess i shouldnt forget anniversary would be next week. ahh time to goto the gym..