Quirky date ideas.

Sounds like things are going well.  Very happy for you.

I have no idea what your area is like but it sounds like you want to do something different than the usual.

Is there an indoor rock climbing place near you?  I have spent some time at one here volunteering and seen a few "dates" going on.  Seemed like they had fun.

I am sure what ever you choose he will be thrilled to just be with you.

Have fun and let us know what you ultimately picked.

Lost

• Like 2

I love mini golf because I'm so very bad at it, it's funny. We laugh almost constantly. And there's usually an arcade too so that's more opportunities for fun. I am good at air hockey and skeeball so I challenge my date to a competition.

A ball game is also fun. And I love car shows and car museums. 

As you can see I am sports oriented!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Silly Metal Latina said:

Hi all! I am trying to come up with some quirky or unusual date ideas. My guy took me axe throwing last weekend which was so fun and I want to think of something a little different for this weekend. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Volunteering together.  Seeing alternative theater.  

• Like 2

Nude life drawing class! Visiting a museum! Foam party 🤣! Dine out at a theme restaurant! Sky diving! Salsa lesson! Cinema - but at 2am and go get a coffee and pie at an all night diner after, ‘True Romance’ style! 

Just “going for a drive/cruise” bring some drinks and a good play list! Pull up at the ocean or see where the drive takes you.

x

• Like 2
11 hours ago, boltnrun said:

I love mini golf because I'm so very bad at it, it's funny. We laugh almost constantly. And there's usually an arcade too so that's more opportunities for fun. I am good at air hockey and skeeball so I challenge my date to a competition.

A ball game is also fun. And I love car shows and car museums. 

As you can see I am sports oriented!

Mini golf would be fun but it’s so cold here in Ohio right now I don’t think we’d have a good time. I’d love to take him to a game but tickets to the NBA are so expensive and he has season tickets to our NFL team and we’ve been to several games together.

I’m thinking of indoor go karting. It’s looks fun and I know he’d have a blast.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

Can you google some fun activities in your area? It doesnt have to be sports oriented but there is bound to be something fun over the weekend. Is there a metal concert nearby you would both enjoy perhaps?

We are going to Detroit next weekend to see Metallica together! We actually bought the tickets last year when we were still just friends, but we’ve been looking forward to it for a while!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Silly Metal Latina said:

We are going to Detroit next weekend to see Metallica together! We actually bought the tickets last year when we were still just friends, but we’ve been looking forward to it for a while!

HEY!  I'm going too!  😮

• Like 1
12 hours ago, lostandhurt said:

Great news.

I always love to see good outcomes on here.

Who had the fastest time?

Lost

He did, but he’s also crazy and drove way more aggressively than I did. One of these days I’m going to get him to some batting cages because I played softball in high school and I’m pretty sure I’ll outhit him.

• Like 2
On 11/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, Silly Metal Latina said:

Hi all! I am trying to come up with some quirky or unusual date ideas. My guy took me axe throwing last weekend which was so fun and I want to think of something a little different for this weekend. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Archery was fun. Gun range, escape room, cooking class, restaurant that eats in complete dark.

On 11/1/2023 at 8:53 PM, Silly Metal Latina said:

Do you have a local arcade near you? My wife and I love to play skeeball together. Can't explain why, but it has always been a fun little date that we try and do from time to time. Axe throwing is fun. Its been some time since I last tried it. Escape rooms are also fun, but I would encourage bringing some others as it is a little easier that way.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Silly Metal Latina said:

He did, but he’s also crazy and drove way more aggressively than I did. One of these days I’m going to get him to some batting cages because I played softball in high school and I’m pretty sure I’ll outhit him.

Nice!   Carts are fun and if you really want to beat him give the attendant a $10 and tell him to slow your bf down so you can pass him 😁  They always seem to hit that button when I am just going good.

Batting cage is a great idea, let him go first so he won't know what he has gotten himself into.

Lost

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Silly Metal Latina said:

Hey how great was that Friday night show?! I can’t wait for Sunday night!

They rocked!

We just got here about a half hour ago for Night Two.  Our seats are great.  45 yard line, 4 rows back.  Section 105 I think it is.

Earlier today we went to the pop-up shop on Fort St.  Spent lots of $$.

Ice Nine Kills in about 20 minutes.

(I guess I'm a rookie because I forgot my earplugs in the car.  Might have to send one of the kids back to get it).

Below is my almost $300 parking spot.

received_899664145122797~2.jpeg