I am quite certain that my soulmate and I have crossed paths, but she has kids and man.

Message added by kamurj,

Topic has run its course. 

5 hours ago, SherrySher said:

Give it some time. You will become that guy that can't satisfy her and another guy cheating with her.

Except ... if this is in any way a real situation and not just "creative writing," there have been no signals of any kind.  This fellow has seen the woman maybe 3 times at his workplace, where he's a new hire.   All the "signals" and "bait" are fantasies.  

Honestly I think it's creative writing and we are all playing along.  If it's actually a situation that exists in real life, the woman is being stalked by a mentally ill person and I hope she's aware of it so she can take precautions.

• Like 2

I will say that I've been intuitive my entire life. I know when people come and go in my life. I just sense emptiness pertaining to the individual, and that means that they will be  gone. I sense it early too.... Doesn't matter if I myself am in love, I still get the negative...

I don't sense emptiness around her.. She's just there... 

Which me luck..

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Citizen89 said:

Nope.... Does it score high on the love radar for you? 

What love radar? You are infatuated with your coworker and nothing happened between you two. Its just spooky that you read all that as some kind of "love". So you are either way too obsessed with her, or a troll. For your and her sake, I just hope its second.

Just now, Kwothe28 said:

What love radar? You are infatuated with your coworker and nothing happened between you two. Its just spooky that you read all that as some kind of "love". So you are either way too obsessed with her, or a troll. For your and her sake, I just hope its second.

Why are you telling me what happened? She did what I quoted.  

6 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I wish you the clarity to see your unrequited obsession with this woman is only a fantasy. I wish you the ability to realize it's all in your head. I wish you'll realize soon that it's a bad idea to attempt to pursue this married coworker. 

It's not a bad idea if they get divorced. That's what 50% do.

42 minutes ago, Citizen89 said:

"Falling in love can result in someone reordering their daily priorities to align with those of their beloved." 

https://www.livescience.com/33720-13-scientifically-proven-signs-love.html

We've reached that stage. As much as like the attention, this is dangerous too.. a woman in love is not rational.

But a healthy relationship requires both head and heart especially if kids are involved and your stereotype is untrue and way too broad and gendered.  People can have loving feelings, irrational feelings all sorts of feelings and choose how to react in light of potential consequences.  That I think is generally true of adults who are reasonably mature and do not have a mental health disorder that would impede reacting in a reasonable way.

27 minutes ago, Citizen89 said:

It's not a bad idea if they get divorced. That's what 50% do.

Depends on what country you are  in. And second marriages have an even WORSE success rate .😉 it is about 60% for second marriages and over 70% for a third marriage. Age also matters for people over 50 the divorce rate is about 25%.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

It is if they get divorced with kids involved without trying to work on the marriage or because she decides to cheat.

If she gets divorced solely because of me I might need to go on a few dates first.. no matter how strong our chemistry and attraction is... If she would have gotten divorced anyway, then it's a different story.

I'll be sure to ask her if it happens.

1 minute ago, Citizen89 said:

If she gets divorced solely because of me I might need to go on a few dates first.. no matter how strong our chemistry and attraction is... If she would have gotten divorced anyways, then it's a different story.

I'll be sure to ask her if it happens.

“ If “ she gets divorced “ solely “ because of you , you will go on a few dates. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG people expect MUCH MUCH MUCH more than that to cause total upheaval to their life and their kids

Just now, Seraphim said:

“ If “ she gets divorced “ solely “ because of you , you will go on a few dates. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG people expect MUCH MUCH MUCH more than that to cause total upheaval to their life and their kids

Well what else can I do.. I can't demand her biography.

14 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

I would never never never upend my life for a few dates and someone I barely know. That makes ZERO sense. 

She's not going to. He has made this entire fantasy up in his own mind. She is not divorcing her husband to be with him because she has no idea he's obsessed with her and she certainly has not given him any indication that his crush on her is mutual based on what he's written here.

I'm concerned about her personal safety, frankly. If she tells him to leave her alone he may not react well. And I hope I'm wrong about that and he doesn't do anything to frighten her. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

I would never never never upend my life for a few dates and someone I barely know. That makes ZERO sense. 

They haven't had any dates or contact outside of work - I think he said he's seen her 3 or 4 times at the office, where he was just hired (by her).   

It's all a gas.

2 minutes ago, Jaunty said:

They haven't had any dates or contact outside of work - I think he said he's seen her 3 or 4 times at the office, where he was just hired (by her).   

It's all a gas.

I realize, I just want him to think with some sense. Like everyone here I don’t think he is making much sense. 

8 hours ago, boltnrun said:

She's not going to. He has made this entire fantasy up in his own mind. She is not divorcing her husband to be with him because she has no idea he's obsessed with her and she certainly has not given him any indication that his crush on her is mutual based on what he's written here.

I'm concerned about her personal safety, frankly. If she tells him to leave her alone he may not react well. And I hope I'm wrong about that and he doesn't do anything to frighten her. 

She's made sexual innuendos directly to me. Her husband is on Pluto at this point and the ring isn't getting back on.