Stuck on a crush

Ok so I haven't had a crush in a very long time, I'm in my 30s, I have this huge overwhelming crush on a man and it's just not going away 🙈 I start every message, he does reply and in quite depth too but there's absolutely nothing flirtatious at all, really just friendly and funny, he never starts a convo, I would have given up but he looks at all my Facebook stories and hadn't skipped one, always looks at them pretty quick usually after I put them on, probably means absolutely nothing, but why nothing back? Arghh frustrating, I'll probably give up tbh 🙂

6 minutes ago, Morgan 1234 said:

I start every message, he does reply and in quite depth too but there's absolutely nothing flirtatious at all, really just friendly and funny, he never starts a convo, I would have given up but he looks at all my Facebook stories

How do you know each other? Have you met in person?

• Like 1

Nothing really indicates his interest. Today everybody look and even like your statuses or stories. He doesnt flirt, or even tries to contact you. For example, if you dont contact him first would he ever contact you? If the answer is "No", sorry, there is none of the interest there. 

But, since you are stucked there, ask for a drink. You cant live in the constant state of dream about something that might never happen. If he refuses or tries to weasel out with excuses, you will have your answer. Then you can move on with your life.

• Like 3

Most of the time a man who is interested and available to date will ask you out on a date he plans in advance but your mechanic might be concerned because of the business relationship.  So why not suggest  going for a walk on a nice day, etc - be active -not sitting across a table -awkward - and call him on the phone -do not text it.  Do it properly to show him you are interested and want to do this appropriately.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2022 at 6:51 PM, Morgan 1234 said:

I'm worried about rejection I guess and then the dream is over...

I hear. Well? Be patient with yourself. Once you grow bored enough of living inside your own head, you'll refocus to find someone more interesting and accessible.

Head high.