Girlfriends conversations with Sister

3 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you going through her phone? Private communication between her and her siblings are none of your business.

No. Her sister actually told me and showed me her phone because she was unsure if it was something I would be okay with.

Just now, Frank882 said:
3 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you going through her phone? Private communication between her and her siblings are none of your business.

No. Her sister actually told me and showed me her phone because she was unsure if it was something I would be okay with.

1 hour ago, Frank882 said:

I don’t believe they are guys she knows. Some are TikTok videos and others just look like pictures she found and sent to her.

They can send dopey tiktok videos and memes. You'll have to get over yourself and stop going behind your GF's back with her sister. How old is she? they both seem immature giggly and silly.

Once you start telling someone who and what they can text, watch or share, you enter the controlling, insecure BF zone.

Either you dump her or trust her. It's that simple.

• Haha 1

If you confront your GF you are going to cause a huge rift between them. Have her sister tell her that this is wrong and not right when in a relationship. How would she like it if you were sharing pics of naked women with your buddy?  See if there's a reaction.

TBH I'm confused as to why the sister would tittle-tally on her.

• Like 2

I don’t believe they are guys she knows. Some are TikTok videos and others just look like pictures she found and sent to her.

Danger danger danger....

These sisters are playing games with each other and you are about to get caught in the crossfire. In other words, smile, nod and back way away.

For whatever reason, your gf is sending those pics specifically to irritate her sister with. This is silly games between them and nothing to do with you  or what is appropriate for a relationship. My strong advice is learn how to see these things and duck. Do not get involved and never step in between warring siblings unless you want to get mauled that is.

21 hours ago, Frank882 said:

Her sister is just looking for a reaction from you. They may not be warring or have any rivalry. This may even be a prank and the joke’s on you. 

You clearly don’t trust your gf. Tell the sister to buzz off or break it off with the so-called girlfriend. 

• Like 2