Steam room encounter

I have been to a lovely steam room several times for therapeutic reasons. It loosens up my tight muscles and helps me sleep.

Tonight I was on the upper level and a man started talking to me.  Fine I thought, no harm in chatting.  Of course we are all in bathing suits.  Mine is nothing sexy at all.  More like competitive swimmer attire.

He kept looking at my legs and saying "wow your legs are awesome". He went on to discuss his back problems and asked if I knew how to tweeq his stuck shoulder joint.  

Really, is this proper decoram for a public steam room or am I simply socially daft?

Having been a guy with very painful and non-surgically correctable shoulder problems I have asked strangers for help time to time, though subluxations are kind of obvious. BUT I have never obsessed over someone's legs before hand, which is rather inappropriate.

• Haha 1

Men and Women regularly saying something about my hub's calves because they are surprisingly extremely muscular and defined, unlike the rest of him (haha), so they blurt out comments.

And they aren't hitting on him.  I mean, were you creeped out? I would be, but I get creeped out by all men not my hubs paying me compliments that are body part focused.  Like if he looked surprised, I'd let it slide. But if he's like, "GARATTTEEE Legs"...bleh

Thanks everyone.  This man must have thought I would be flattered about my legs.  He wasn't hitting on anyone else in the steam room.  We are all in bathing suits so our bodies are exposed.  I go in to relax only and don't mind chit chatting here and there about banal subjects.  But legs??  

Next time I will act cold, turn away or better yet move to another area in the steam room.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, LoreliFinn said:

Thanks everyone.  This man must have thought I would be flattered about my legs.  He wasn't hitting on anyone else in the steam room.  We are all in bathing suits so our bodies are exposed.  I go in to relax only and don't mind chit chatting here and there about banal subjects.  But legs??  

Next time I will act cold, turn away or better yet move to another area in the steam room.

Is there a reason you can't go to an all women room - I understand if there's not one convenient to you.