Guys please help me out 😢

Newgirlforever

Well one thing I see here is, it's been three years since you first had a crush on him and he "flirted" with you. But in three years nothing has happened. I would say that's an indication that he's not really that interested in you. He's not shy, he's a flirtatious man. If he wanted to make an actual move on you, he's had three years to do it. He probably just likes attention and flirting with anyone.

I mean no offence but you actually are a blood relative. I think it doesn't matter that much how close or far the biological relation is. I still think you would call that incest. In many places incest is illegal, so that's something to think about as well. If it's not illegal where you live, the question just begs, why your cousin? You honestly can't find any other guys? Unless you live in a small village or something, I don't see why you can't just date other men who are actually not related to you. You keep fixating on this guy for three years. Nothing has actually happened. Even if he wasn't your cousin, I think it's evident he's not actually that into you anyway. Time to move on and find someone else.

Cousin relations aside . . .life lesson: when a man is giving you a mixed message it's a huge red flag and a 'no' go.

Mixed message = Stop. Simple as that.

Now add in all the extrenuous details about being in a different state, blood relative and this going hot and cold for a period of time.

I can't think of a bigger "no go" than this one.

I feel bad, because I know what it’s like to have my emotions played with. I have been dangled and then dropped over and over by the same person until I permanently left. Maybe he really likes you but doesn’t want to actually pursue the relationship due to you guys being related? I mean, I had someone hit on me that was my 1/2 aunts cousin (from the non-related side) and I wasn’t interested because we were closely related even if it wasn’t by blood. Flirting can be harmless in his eyes and hurtful to you if he’s not serious. Idk how long he has been doing this, but if I was you I would back off... A) because he’s my relative and B) because he seems like he’s playing mind games.

Are your families encouraging an arranged or cousin marriage?

Since your parents know him and you claim they are aware of your crush and his flirting, do they hope to marry you off?

Is finding your own bf or someone your age or not related allowed in your culture?

It is allowed but I don't feel the same way about anyone but him. But you're right, I'll let it go, cuz he's probably just playing games

Well one thing I see here is, it's been three years since you first had a crush on him and he "flirted" with you. But in three years nothing has happened. I would say that's an indication that he's not really that interested in you. He's not shy, he's a flirtatious man. If he wanted to make an actual move on you, he's had three years to do it. He probably just likes attention and flirting with anyone.

I mean no offence but you actually are a blood relative. I think it doesn't matter that much how close or far the biological relation is. I still think you would call that incest. In many places incest is illegal, so that's something to think about as well. If it's not illegal where you live, the question just begs, why your cousin? You honestly can't find any other guys? Unless you live in a small village or something, I don't see why you can't just date other men who are actually not related to you. You keep fixating on this guy for three years. Nothing has actually happened. Even if he wasn't your cousin, I think it's evident he's not actually that into you anyway. Time to move on and find someone else.

We live in the city and idk if I'm just convincing myself but people do date their half cousins and some even get married. But you are absolutely right, I'm just being silly and immature but I really needed some advice. I'll move on 😢😢😢

Cousin relations aside . . .life lesson: when a man is giving you a mixed message it's a huge red flag and a 'no' go.

Mixed message = Stop. Simple as that.

Now add in all the extrenuous details about being in a different state, blood relative and this going hot and cold for a period of time.

I can't think of a bigger "no go" than this one.

Okay I will. I was just really confused and needed someone to talk to

I feel bad, because I know what it’s like to have my emotions played with. I have been dangled and then dropped over and over by the same person until I permanently left. Maybe he really likes you but doesn’t want to actually pursue the relationship due to you guys being related? I mean, I had someone hit on me that was my 1/2 aunts cousin (from the non-related side) and I wasn’t interested because we were closely related even if it wasn’t by blood. Flirting can be harmless in his eyes and hurtful to you if he’s not serious. Idk how long he has been doing this, but if I was you I would back off... A) because he’s my relative and B) because he seems like he’s playing mind games.

Okay :((((

Indeed Wiseman.

January 2018:

OP wrote:

"so theres this guy and he's my half cousin ( he's 27 and im 20 ) we are 7 years difference and yea he's my half cousin and I really like him ..he came with his to my house last December and nothing happened.. but I wanted to let that I liked him ...like at least give him hints that I like him . So I started messaging him on Facebook and then he asked for my number and weeks started texting on whatsapp and things were going well between us like I gave him hints that I liked him and he did too like he used to call me sweetie, cutie , baba , pretty lady , and this one time he texted me like 'good morning my lady' ( he's like a goofy guy kinda attitude ) and one day he said he liked me very much and said i was a very caring person ...I mean if he just saw me as his cousin he wouldnt be sayin all this .....😢this one time he said that my hands were really soft and he liked it alot (we shook hands when he came home so he texted him that they were so soft) "

Indeed Wiseman.

January 2018:

OP wrote:

"so theres this guy and he's my half cousin ( he's 27 and im 20 ) we are 7 years difference and yea he's my half cousin and I really like him ..he came with his to my house last December and nothing happened.. but I wanted to let that I liked him ...like at least give him hints that I like him . So I started messaging him on Facebook and then he asked for my number and weeks started texting on whatsapp and things were going well between us like I gave him hints that I liked him and he did too like he used to call me sweetie, cutie , baba , pretty lady , and this one time he texted me like 'good morning my lady' ( he's like a goofy guy kinda attitude ) and one day he said he liked me very much and said i was a very caring person ...I mean if he just saw me as his cousin he wouldnt be sayin all this .....😢this one time he said that my hands were really soft and he liked it alot (we shook hands when he came home so he texted him that they were so soft) "

That's right... Please don't judge me 🥺😢

Archived