What is this guy trying to do or doing?

ConfusedF25

Stay far away from him and if he bothers you make a formal complaint. In the meantime get your resume updated and look for other jobs, in case he turns it around that you came onto him. Never be this flirty, touchy-feely, etc with men at work. Date outside of work and be professional at work.

But he talked with a manager a couple months ago.

But my coworkers ask me about him and keep asking me

But one of them keeps asking and asking.

I just want all of us to be professional and somewhat friendly. We all work together basically everyday. And he basically singles me out and just ignores me and doesnt even acknowledge me.

So it also kinda show to other coworkers that something happened with us. Just feel stupid at this point.

Please don't feel stupid. I would be willing to bet others see his actions and think he is a total arse.

Not you. They probably have been on the receiving end of his BS. This is not the first time he has done this. He has a total MO.

Ignore him and work to get a new job. This job is not worth it.

Thank you EVERYONE for all the advice. Seriously helped me soo much! Literally every single person that replied to this thread.

Thank you seriously!

What can i tell the coworker that keeps asking me about him though?

Is there a way i cab phrase it? Because he seriously asks me every time i see him. 😑

OK for one thing you actually got sexually harassed! He's your supervisor, he's meant to be professional! A man can't just go putting his hands on a woman's waist and touching her just out of the blue! That's very entitled! At that point you hardly even knew each other and hadn't been out for a drink or anything. He sounds very sleazy and inappropriate! Maybe he did already have a girlfriend or he just got interested in another girl. And then he didn't care about you anymore because he's just a player and didn't respect you or consider your feelings. But the manager may have also spoken to him about his behaviour.

Tell coworkers. "I don't know", "I'm not sure", etc stop the office romance gossip. Be Professional at work. It's not a soap opera. Tell this creep "No" it's that simple. What are you allowing/inviting this and chasing him? Don't you have bf outside of work?

Is there a way i cab phrase it? Because he seriously asks me every time i see him. 😑

Thank you EVERYONE for all the advice. Seriously helped me soo much! Literally every single person that replied to this thread.

Thank you seriously!

What can i tell the coworker that keeps asking me about him though?

What, exactly, does he ask?

Ok. Work is not a singles bar or a dating site. Do not insinuate that anything is going on. It's no one's business. Besides do you want to be the target of office gossip? Change the subject and talk about your interests outside of work. Where you volunteer, what classes you're taking, what movies you saw, your pets, your last vacation, etc. Act professional at work. Work is to keep a job and get a paycheck. Join some clubs and groups, take some classes and courses volunteer, get on some quality dating apps. Start talking to and meeting men Outside of work.

Uhh no i dont have a boyfriend.

Leave him alone. Date outside of work and you wouldn't have these issues getting too touchy-feely with men at work who have gfs. The workplace is not a dating site or singles bar. Stop making a fool of yourself.

I will. However it kinda feels like my cowroker is asking to tell him what im saying, which feels like the reason hes asking. 😑

Archived