We meet at work and we where friends in the beginning than he ask me out when Ieft that work place. We been on holidays together, always look after me to make sure I'm fine etc.

Two years ago he started behaving really bad and push me out of the car, treating me he is going to beat me up etc than my parents saw his msg and decided to do an arrange marriage for me (we both Asian I'm Indian he is Pakistani) but I managed to get away from that and I got back to him after him saying he is madly in love with me and he wants a future together. Since than we went on holidays together, we have a very good time with eachother but his moods change very quickly and is like another person when is getting angry but I know he has a good heart. We see eachother and go for dinner, drinks, movies sometimes spend the night together at a hotel or go for Spa trips etc.

I'm very insecure since he started rejecting me saying he has better things to do than talking to me or meet up but than he apologized and said he was angry.

Now idk what happened to brake up with me like that like we only meet up yesterday. We been through so much and I don't want to give up on him, I'm not the type of person to give up on things.

What do you think ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you parents approve of him? Do his parents approve of you? Is he scheduled for an arranged marriage also? Have you met each other;s families? Are you from different religions, cultures or social classes?

I'm living with my parents and he knows everything about the arrange marriage.

Are family's don't approve of eachother. He is not getting an arranged marriage. He met my parents when he cone to give my stuff back when I broke up with him, I only meet his uncle. I'm Christian and he is Muslim. We both from same social classes.

Btw he just text me saying I forgive you.

What should I respond ?

Archived