I actually contacted him and I said I don't want to brake up or give up on him and he replied saying:

"Look what you did( he booked a Spa trip for us and we didn't go because of the fight)I tired of how you think you can talk to me. I will never allow it.And if you not happy then you know what you can do."

What is that mean ? He still want to work out on the relationship ?

How did you translate that into he wants to work on the relationship?

No, he is done. Please stop messaging him. It's not going to help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He now text me to know why I got upset he said this: Why you pick a fight with me because I didn't call you after work and ask me for the location?" I did that because he previously used to say I don't want to talk to you or spend time together, I don't feel like spending time with you etc than he was apologizing and I was forgiving him. So my insecurities grow everytime he was saying he doesn't want to spend time with me or swear at me saying I'm a , stupid, I don't how to talk etc

Why he wants to know what upset me ?

How often do you breakup? Is it always like this when you break up?

Than why he not Blocked me on whatsapp ? Or why he is interested in knowing why I got upset and argue with him ? He is Always swearing because he has anger issues.we been together for 4 years I didn't think he doesn't love me.

Breaking up every few months for 4 years means you are not compatible. How often do you see each other in person? How old is he? Does he live with his parents? Does he have another gf?

Idk like twice a year but he is not like that when he say it he is shouting or is swearing very bad but he sounded really serious and calm this time.

Why does he still live with his parents at 27 y/o? Do you see each other at work or school? Did he change the passwords? How did you meet?

We see each other 4 days a week and we talk every day on the phone, he gave me all his passwords so I don't think he is cheating on me.he is 27 and I'm 28. Yes he lives with his parents.

Archived