A little bit of a background, i have posted in this site a year ago and I cant believe im going to post again. I just wanted to vent since im a bit upset about what he’s doing to me.

To make my story short, weve been seeing each other for 1 1/2 years. A few months into the relationship, he told me that he was not sure. However, we still decided to pursue the relationship and everthing was great until recently. He told me again last month that he is not sure and so we had a break for about a week but still decided to continue the seeing each other.

Currently, my relationship with him has been spiraling out of control. I just spent a nice weekend with him last week and now he is ignoring me. He was out of town this weekend and i havet heard back for a few days already. I messaged him twice and called him. I know something is going on with him and i cant do anything about it since he’s not responding.

I know his behavior is not acceptable and im sure that all of you will be saying to dump his ass immediately. At this point, i wont be taking any action anymore and just let him be. I just felt sad and angry at the same time. I blamed myself since we should have broken up the first time and i would have moved on by now.

Its not easy to start all over again and im mustering up any courage left in me to go through the day.

Sorry to hear this. I think people pretty much covered this in your last post:

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538423

The guy bugged out on you. He was probably sensing that you were getting too serious or that you wanted a real relationship. A lot of guys want a "no strings attached" kind of relationship because they can't deal with their deeper emotions. They just want a buddy they can bang. You've got to find a guy that wants a relationship.

Sorry to hear this. I think people pretty much covered this in your last post:

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538423

The guy bugged out on you. He was probably sensing that you were getting too serious or that you wanted a real relationship. A lot of guys want a "no strings attached" kind of relationship because they can't deal with their deeper emotions. They just want a buddy they can bang. You've got to find a guy that wants a relationship.

Thank you for those who took the the time to respond. I just sent him a goodbye text and that will be my last. I wont contact him anymore. I had enough i think and i will just go on with my life one day at a time. This kind of pain is not something you would want to wish on anybody. Its a paralyzing pain and i feel sorry for all those people who went over a break up.

Im trying to be positive as much as i can, however, i cant avoid all these emotions im feeling right now.

Archived