Chris12189

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C12189

This is normal.

We all have been through this.

Time will wash it away.

One thing you can do, but its a bit too soon, is to have a bit of a dating adventure.

Think about maybe doing something online in a week or 10 days. Start planning a web profile now, do something casual and fun with a like minded lady.

C12189

This is normal.

We all have been through this.

Time will wash it away.

One thing you can do, but its a bit too soon, is to have a bit of a dating adventure.

Think about maybe doing something online in a week or 10 days. Start planning a web profile now, do something casual and fun with a like minded lady.

Yeah i have two apps downloaded and been talking to a few girls, I am still in a world though where I feel I am cheating on my ex (even though she has moved on with a diff guy allegedly) so I am working on actively ridding myself of that mindset.

No, shes a lawyer and this week/next week is her first actual trial in a court room

Ah, ok.

In any case, no, don't ask her how it goes. It will set you back when she replies, but doesn't keep up the conversation. Also, remember that she will be going to her new guy to debrief on her new experience. He's her go-to now. Don't place yourself in the position of runner-up.

Ah, ok.

In any case, no, don't ask her how it goes. It will set you back when she replies, but doesn't keep up the conversation. Also, remember that she will be going to her new guy to debrief on her new experience. He's her go-to now. Don't place yourself in the position of runner-up.

Yep got it

No, shes a lawyer and this week/next week is her first actual trial in a court room

I remember back all those years ago ... you talked to anyone who listened about how you were the new F.L. Wellman re-incarnated.

Don't ask, it will mean nothing from your point of view.

I remember back all those years ago ... you talked to anyone who listened about how you were the new F.L. Wellman re-incarnated.

Don't ask, it will mean nothing from your point of view.

I am not sure what that means hahah.

On another note, I made I guess a sort of break through today. I began to see reasons why maybe its good this relationship ended. I still want her back and want to work through the issues, but perhaps she is starting to fall off my pedestal....

I am not sure what that means hahah.

On another note, I made I guess a sort of break through today. I began to see reasons why maybe its good this relationship ended. I still want her back and want to work through the issues, but perhaps she is starting to fall off my pedestal....

Francis Wellman's "the art of cross-examination"

Good book.

You never had a "real" relationship with her, so you don't even know whether what you are missing is good or not. It's hard to not know what we have lost, I know. At the same time, watch out that you aren't sad just because she walked away and it bruised your ego. Who knows what other reasons besides your drinking problem caused you to detach? Focus on what you are doing to become the kind of person you want to be, and you will be in a good place when the right woman comes along.

Archived