I decided not to accept my friend calls the remainder of the year

moneymkt

This whole thread is super weird to me!! I think OP is in love with his friend... and she's married. I'm not sure what is the big deal with a friend not replying to to a texts? She could be busy, distracted or just missed the texts. It happens, deal with it! This sounds rather immature. If it's that important, then call her! Nothing wrong with calling her when she's at home. You guys are friends not lovers. You are not bothering anybody is you have something so important that you are willing to loose a friendship over for her to reply to.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This whole thread is super weird to me!! I think OP is in love with his friend... and she's married. I'm not sure what is the big deal with a friend not replying to to a texts? She could be busy, distracted or just missed the texts. It happens, deal with it! This sounds rather immature. If it's that important, then call her! Nothing wrong with calling her when she's at home. You guys are friends not lovers. You are not bothering anybody is you have something so important that you are willing to loose a friendship over for her to reply to.

In love? This is about rudeness

I am fed up now with her rudeness when it comes to text messaging. She is married and we usually talk on the phone when she is on her way home from work. But recently I sent her 2 text messages since wednesday of this past week and she has not responded to either of them. I just think that is kind of ignorant and I now no interest in speaking with her for a while.

How do you just ignore 2 text messages from a friend? Now I am not expecting a quick response but 4 days and nothing? I do think that I will remove the texting communication from our friendship starting in the new year because this is something I can't deal with anymore

This is stupid. You talk ON THE PHONE with her. She is an ON THE PHONE type of person. she is not a big texter. And besides, when she is home, her husband comes first, not you.

Okay - i think you should absolutely not talk to this friend anymore at all -- that way she can focus on he husband and not her male friend who is upset he is not front and center. Let her talk to more appropriate friends.

we were friends for over 12 years before he came into her life. So she wasn't she going to stop calling me

She should stop calling or at least call you less. She is a married woman now. If it was strictly platonic, you wouldn't be so upset at her not texting you back. You would consider her just a friend and when she got back to you, she got back to you. I have a close friend and if she doesn't text me back - whatever. We pick up where we left off the next time we talk or see each other.

She should stop calling or at least call you less. She is a married woman now. If it was strictly platonic, you wouldn't be so upset at her not texting you back. You would consider her just a friend and when she got back to you, she got back to you. I have a close friend and if she doesn't text me back - whatever. We pick up where we left off the next time we talk or see each other.

Yeah I guess you are right.

what is wrong with her calling on her way home from work a couple of times of month?

Archived