Creepy or normal?

ShortGirl

I had left a pair of panties at my ex's. He washed them and kept them in a playful way. One day I am over there and I find them draped over the corner of the tv.

It was placed there on purpose. We joked about him stealing my underwear more than once. It was all in good fun and I don't doubt there was some other benefits for him to have it as long as he did. But the difference here it was out in the open. . and all in good fun.\

I suppose if I found it they way you had it would entirely different.

Your guy is probably no different then my ex other than being a little more shy about these things.

The hair part. . .I can't address

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a very long tradition of keeping locks of hair from loved ones; I've had more than one request for such, especially if I was having it cut anyway. I'd guess the guy just felt a little coy about asking for hair, and acquired it by more subtle means. I doubt there's anything sinister in it.

As for the underwear... well, there is a flourishing market for used ladies' underwear, which would also be consistent with him keeping it in a bag and within easy reach in bed... as he says, it's probably his way of feeling close to you. I think I'll leave that one right there....

Locks of hair, of course, in a locket. This was hair off a hairbrush.......

As for the knickers, well, the OP says he said it made him feel close to her.

An aside: never, ever shall I forget the day I took one of my husband's suits to the dry cleaners, and the male assistant there went through all the pockets, as they do, and took my knickers out of the jacket pocket. I had forgotten to retrieve them from the pocket upon coming home after a night out. The things that can happen.......

Locks of hair, of course, in a locket. This was hair off a hairbrush.......

Not necessarily in a locket, and I'd guess that the hair off the hairbrush was for the same reason; having a part of the loved one. (Well, it's a bit more civilised than Van Gogh's ear I suppose...)

the male assistant there went through all the pockets, as they do, and took my knickers out of the jacket pocket. I had forgotten to retrieve them from the pocket upon coming home after a night out. The things that can happen.......

(I would have put more of these smileys but the board wouldn't let me!)

I had left a pair of panties at my ex's. He washed them and kept them in a playful way. One day I am over there and I find them draped over the corner of the tv.

It was placed there on purpose. We joked about him stealing my underwear more than once. It was all in good fun and I don't doubt there was some other benefits for him to have it as long as he did. But the difference here it was out in the open. . and all in good fun.\

I suppose if I found it they way you had it would entirely different.

Your guy is probably no different then my ex other than being a little more shy about these things.

Ya I don't think he had any...I guess weird intentions with them, other than wanting not to miss me as much. I got him to start joking about it by the end of the night. I told him next time to just borrow a shirt or something, because then I wouldn't have all these other crazy thoughts.

There's a very long tradition of keeping locks of hair from loved ones; I've had more than one request for such, especially if I was having it cut anyway. I'd guess the guy just felt a little coy about asking for hair, and acquired it by more subtle means. I doubt there's anything sinister in it.

As for the underwear... well, there is a flourishing market for used ladies' underwear, which would also be consistent with him keeping it in a bag and within easy reach in bed... as he says, it's probably his way of feeling close to you. I think I'll leave that one right there....

This wasn't a lock or hair, he stole it from my brush. That part is still weird to me.

Well whatever he wanted to use my usedunderwear for...he can't now because I took them back and promptly threw every other pair from my laundry hamper into the washing machine with some bleach and detergent. Before I found out why he took them. I'd rather not have my clothes used for that lol.

This wasn't a lock or hair, he stole it from my brush. That part is still weird to me.

I have very long dark hair, and it does, erm, tend to shed a little. My partner's forever complaining about it. If I put my hairbrushings out of one window, they come back in through another one, borne by the breeze.

He's clearly been taking the wrong attitude. I shall tell him that henceforth, he should be gathering and treasuring it, and placing it in a sock under his pillow. Arf!

I have very long dark hair, and it does, erm, tend to shed a little. My partner's forever complaining about it. If I put my hairbrushings out of one window, they come back in through another one, borne by the breeze.

He's clearly been taking the wrong attitude. I shall tell him that henceforth, he should be gathering and treasuring it, and placing it in a sock under his pillow. Arf!

That's exactly what should be done.

See, thing that's weird about it, is he is very...modest, conservative when it comes to anything personal. He can't even say the word "nipple" without turning bright red, so I have a hard time thinking it's a secret fetish. The whole thing just feels weird to me.

Actually, a lot of fetishes revolve around taboo. If nipples are taboo for him he might fetishize things quite easily!

I would think he misses you so bad when you're away that he has this to soothe himself with your scent and hair. It's separation anxiety and could be a bit heavy after a while. It makes him clingy which could be why the marriges ended and he thinks they're "evil". Also probably why he's in therapy.

I find it adorable myself. *blushes*

I've heard it's quite common for men to use women's underwear to wrap around their, um, private area while masturbating. Apparently the fabric feels nice, in addition to being an intimate item from a woman.

I had a boyfriend who used a sock! It was back when American Pie first came out--we saw it in the theater right after he confessed to me about his thing with the sock. We had no idea there would be a "sock scene" in the movie, but when it cam on, you bet I laughed my ass off. He was like "oh!"

I've heard it's quite common for men to use women's underwear to wrap around their, um, private area while masturbating. Apparently the fabric feels nice, in addition to being an intimate item from a woman.
No, not really....

Thanks to those who helped me figure this out! Judging by his behavior, he was completely mortified that I even found out. I am not mad, and have been poking fun at him about it, 1/2 to help him let go of embarrassment, and 1/2 to make sure he knows I haven't forgotten. I'd like for this to not happen again!

No, not really....

There's actually quite a bit of people selling/buying dirty underwear out there...for only one thing I can guess of. I'm not involved in any way with that, but have recently discovered that an ex-friend of mine has gone down that path to get money to support herself and new born daughter. I don't see the appeal at all but apparently it's a thing.

There's actually quite a bit of people selling/buying dirty underwear out there...for only one thing I can guess of. I'm not involved in any way with that, but have recently discovered that an ex-friend of mine has gone down that path to get money to support herself and new born daughter. I don't see the appeal at all but apparently it's a thing.

There are men who buy dingy underwear from strangers? And I thought I couldn't hear something that would surprise me.

Archived