What a difference 9 years makes!!!

Capttrae

Literally unbelievable!!!! She's normal, no more high falutin spoiled high society girl. She works 12 hours a day makin it in her own two feet. Got there Friday afternoon shaking like a goat eatin glass bc I was so nervous. Then we got to talking and it's like the years just rolled away it was the most comftrable natural thing in the world and it just fit. Went to the store got steaks grilled out, went wnd saw her mom. Went out, had a couple beers, went back to her house say on the porch and talked till about 3am. Laid down and she hubbed up next to me and fit like no other woman has not in a sexual way but just fit. Her head on my chest, her smell that mix of her shampoo and cigarette smoke just perfection. Then Saturday she showed me around her town, ate supper with her son Saturday night, after dinner really discussed if we wanted to try it again de idea we did and then discussed how we are going to pull off a LDR put some time frames in place. It'll be good

Literally unbelievable!!!! She's normal, no more high falutin spoiled high society girl. She works 12 hours a day makin it in her own two feet. Got there Friday afternoon shaking like a goat eatin glass bc I was so nervous. Then we got to talking and it's like the years just rolled away it was the most comftrable natural thing in the world and it just fit. Went to the store got steaks grilled out, went wnd saw her mom. Went out, had a couple beers, went back to her house say on the porch and talked till about 3am. Laid down and she hubbed up next to me and fit like no other woman has not in a sexual way but just fit. Her head on my chest, her smell that mix of her shampoo and cigarette smoke just perfection. Then Saturday she showed me around her town, ate supper with her son Saturday night, after dinner really discussed if we wanted to try it again de idea we did and then discussed how we are going to pull off a LDR put some time frames in place. It'll be good

So happy for both of you!! How did you meet? How far is the distance between you? Where there is a will there's a way, it may be too soon to say this but best wishes for a beautiful life together!

So happy for both of you!! How did you meet? How far is the distance between you? Where there is a will there's a way, it may be too soon to say this but best wishes for a beautiful life together!

We met 10 years ago on MySpace dated for close to a year incredibly intense relationship, we were both in a bad spot in our lives, she was going through a long drawn out divorce I was in a career change those two factors along with the intesity of the relationship just burned us out. Now we are in much better places in our lives. The distance isn't a big deal when I'm off the boat if I'm in Alabama I can be in her driveway in 6 hours if I'm in Kentucky I can be there in 12hrs

We met 10 years ago on MySpace dated for close to a year incredibly intense relationship, we were both in a bad spot in our lives, she was going through a long drawn out divorce I was in a career change those two factors along with the intesity of the relationship just burned us out. Now we are in much better places in our lives. The distance isn't a big deal when I'm off the boat if I'm in Alabama I can be in her driveway in 6 hours if I'm in Kentucky I can be there in 12hrs

6-12 hours is very doable! Timing is so important, and it sounds right this time, this is such a nice story, I hope you will keep us updated as things progress.

Archived