Girlfriend cheated on me

Arople1887

So my girlfriend of 3 years was at my apartment while I was at work and the worst happened. She hasn't been acting strangely or anything lately so this kind of hit me as a surprise when I walked in and saw another man with her in bed. She says shes sorry and wants to stay together and I love her very much but I don't know if the best option is to trust her again or just cut this relationship off.

You mentioned being on/off and she was still dating others. Is this the guy she was dating? Why was she at your place having sex?

So my girlfriend of 3 years was at my apartment when I walked in and saw another man with her in bed. She says shes sorry and wants to stay together
...same girl?

So you walked in on your girlfriend fck'ing some other guy in your apartment in your bed and you are wondering what to do about it????!!!!!

Step 1 - throw the cheating filthy sl_t out

Step 2 - get tested for STD's asap

Step 3 - find your self respect

Step 4 - raise your dating and relationship standards

Step 5 - enjoy a better life and a better relationship going forward

Step 6 - be happy

Buy a new bed, send the bill to these two.

You say you don't know whether to trust her or cut this off. At this stage, when it is once broken, trust stops being the more or less natural thing it is and becomes a result I think. In other words, she must do things to repair the broken trust and then maybe as a result of these, your feelings of trust may return. Trust is built transparently as well, with her clearly showing you what she is doing to build or earn it again. Only then you may feel more ready to put your trust in this dynamic. For instance do you know what led her to this, how she is planning to prevent it from happening again? What were her dissatisfactions in your relationship and how you two are planning to overcome these in the future? Without honest and fearless talk, this becomes somwthing like an ordinary parental warning "OK. Don't do it again." Do you think you would feel emotionally safe with her just with a plain choice to put trust in your relationship without any convincing basis?

Archived