Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Twenty Facts About You

mylolita

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, it def helps the bummy!!

I also find that it helps open the hip joints. Your hips have to be quite flexible and open in order to properly sit the horse while cantering, and trotting.

Aww, I miss riding!!

And let's not forget the mind! It totally clears my head because if I don't absolutely focus on the situation at hand, bad things can happen!

I miss riding, too.

I'm a bit late to the table, but here are bits of me-

1. I've been married twice

2.Divorced twice

3. I have 2 sons

4. I just turned 60

5. My real name is not Luminousone (just threw that in there for a chuckle)

6. I have 2 cats- neighborhood strays that adopted me

7. I used to drive a big Dodge truck until I sold it to my ex husband a few days ago

8. I love to hike and walk

9. I love to cook

10. I try to be positive and full of gratitude

11. I sometimes practice Reiki

12. I have a degree in Psych and almost went into neuropsychology

13. I have a degree in Speech Pathology but never got certified

14. I was a stay at home mom for years

15. My favorite color is a soft green/blue

16. But I love wearing bright colors

17. I am a 7 year breast cancer survivor

18. I am one of 6 children

19. I didn't start driving until age 30

20. I am religious and spiritual, full of wonder- but I don't think my way is the only way

Nr 5 indeed made me laugh! Nr 4 i wouldn't have thought! And nr 17..wow respect! That must have been a rough time!

On n. 4- it is such a weird feeling, really. But I told my sister in law that I am really very immature for my age- always have been, lol.

Something I could have added: I am a late bloomer.

As far as n. 17- at the time of diagnosis, my husband had left our marriage. I was so devastated that the cancer diagnosis almost didn't phase me. I Was Numb already. Thank goodness for my friends, family, and some dedicated doctors (who were kind enough to hear my blubbering about the loss of my marriage) who got me though it all.

Life is good now.

lumi ...hugs hugs respect hugs hugs respect hugs hugs respect xxxxxxxxx and more hugs and respect ..number 17 xxxxxxxx

Ah, pippy- you always make me smile.

I am doing great now. I love my job and my life. I've made peace with my ex (his poor girlfriend, I think she has finally figured out what she is in for, lol). No special man in my life, but I have not been pursuing that. Maybe someday...

Ah, pippy- you always make me smile.

I am doing great now. I love my job and my life. I've made peace with my ex (his poor girlfriend, I think she has finally figured out what she is in for, lol). No special man in my life, but I have not been pursuing that. Maybe someday...

yeah his poor girlfriend lol ..all sounds wonderful lumi , you are an inspiration xx

Ah thank you so much!!! That means a lot to me! Tomorrow another scan cause there is something wrong atm...and then one brain surgery and hopefully it will be good for a number of years! X

bless you my lovely sara , we are all right here for you ..these days are long and worrying , but your future is full of love and fun and good health ..xxx I know it is

Happy to see other horseback riders here. Although I never did English style, Western and bareback. And I won quite a few trophies in barrel racing events when I was in my early to mid-teens. I stopped doing rodeo events after witnessing mistreatment of some of the animals and getting on the wrong side of people over it.

Now I just ride for pleasure and yes, can confirm, it gives one some great legs and backside.

I love reading about everyone here. Seymore, you have had a massively interesting life. Eminem swore at you and an autograph? Lucky!

Happy to see other horseback riders here. Although I never did English style, Western and bareback. And I won quite a few trophies in barrel racing events when I was in my early to mid-teens.

I did Western for a few years. It's fun. But I have to watch myself because I don't usually neck-rein, and my hands can easily come up too high or take in more rein than is comfortable for the western horse (due to the shanks on the bit).

I did Western for a few years. It's fun. But I have to watch myself because I don't usually neck-rein, and my hands can easily come up too high or take in more rein than is comfortable for the western horse (due to the shanks on the bit).

I tried western too, I also have issues with the reins, it's so different from English style. I also would tend to raise them to high or pull them in tighter than is necessary. When I left them loose I often felt like I lacked control, even though that's not the case. It was hard to get used too

• 5 months later...

1. My dad and I have the same birthdate.

2. I am double-jointed in my thumbs.

3. I have perfect pitch.

4. I have a strange aversion to balled-up straw wrappers. They gross me out for some reason.

5. I have never tried a cigarette.

6. I don't watch TV. At all.

7. I have been proposed to 3 times, but engaged only twice.

8. I am introverted, for the most part.

9. I love, love. LOVE jazz.

10. I don't think I've ever eaten a taco. It just doesn't sound at all appealing.

12. I have traveled to 5 of the 7 continents.

13. I tend to hang onto relationships WAY past their expiration date.

14. I have never seen Star Wars.

15. I'm horrible at any sport involving a ball...except bowling, which I love, but don't excel at.

16. I can still sing the entire McDonald's menu song that was on commercials in the 80s.

17. I am a third-generation American.

18. I'm allergic to cats.

19. I often feel invisible.

20. My favorite form of exercise these days is pole dance!

Archived