Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

10 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

😱 Yikes!. Not sure what's worse.  43C and 100% humidity here today......🥵😵‍💫

Oh lord, I think as bad as this cold snap is, I can deal with it a bit better than that kind of heat.

Hope you have a good AC unit. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

I’ll take it if you don’t want it. 😆

Depends.

I have some cute umbrellas and rain boots in various sizes, a waterproof poncho, and a rain jacket. 

Whatcha got on your side?

1 hour ago, yogacat said:

Great music. Not a fan. ☺️John Lennon was a cheater. 

PS. It's raining again 😩

No worries.  I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift.  However, I like what she is doing with her humanitarian activities.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

No worries.  I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift.  However, I like what she is doing with her humanitarian activities.  

That's okay. A lot of people aren't.

Thanks, yes, she does. 

Glad to see the weather is on the up and up on your end. 🙂

• Like 1

There is a beautiful mountain nearby and today there is lovely fog cover that makes for a dreamy atmosphere. The fog adds an ethereal quality to the landscape, enveloping the trees and cliffs in a soft white veil. It's a bit chilly out, but the fog adds a sense of coziness so I may just crawl into a warm sweater and sit on the porch with a cup of hot something, admiring the view.

• Like 1

Today is so beautiful. I went for a walk with my beloved dog early this morning and it was so crisp and cool but warm. Now there is a warm breeze but a cool undertone, more out of the mountains. It feels like fall or late summer. Perfect weather. Made me think about today. Today is a gift. It's a new day, a new opportunity to do something, learn something, experience something. We are not promised tomorrow, so we should make the most out of today. 

• Like 2