Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

9 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Maybe you got our storm.

It's beautiful here. The wind calmed down and it's about 57 degrees and sunny. Couldn't ask for more for my after work walk.

This one is coming up from Texas. 
Glad you have nice weather for walking ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 5:50 PM, boltnrun said:

Tornado about 25 miles from my home. We did get a very strong band of wind and rain for about 30 minutes but then it moved on. And apparently became a tornado!

Glad you are safe. We haven’t hit tornado season yet. 

It is finally Spring ! We have almost no snow on the lawn and I saw my first robin yesterday!! We had the Northern Lights last night !

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, itsallgrand said:

Snowstorm coming for the next few days. Noooo. I'm over it. I can finally see grass and I'm ready for being able to sit outside! 

We had 28C every day last week, today snow flurries . I am so so so done. Good luck with the storm. 

1 hour ago, mylolita said:

I'd be melting at 24!

24C?

Oh my Gawd! That's definitely enough for me!

I don't know how you Canadians stick out the freezing winters and the boiling summers!

x

We are back down to 5C , that was an aberration for sure . It won’t really warm up until end May /June ish. We can get very warm summer time . 28C to 38C or higher . We are a country of extremes for sure . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 11:57 AM, itsallgrand said:

Abnormally hot lately. Predicted to go to 30 C today. In the middle of May. It's not normal and I'm in trouble if this keeps up. I'm already red! 

We are cold in Ontario still. We need a little warmth. I hope you guys cool down. 

• 2 weeks later...