What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grey this morning on our walk, but some lovely autumnal colours coming through.   Untitled by Dales Boy, on Flickr

Sorry to laugh, but this put such ironic imagery in my mind... I love rain and totally relate to enjoying it, relaxing with the sound and the mellow gloominess... then suddenly THE WAVES!! Oh my god T

Posted Images

We are too! Bring on the rain!

I don't want it. Bleck hate rain. And I have a lot of volunteer stuff tomorrow that involves being outside. It will stripped all the trees of the leaves. Pooooooo there will be no more pretty colours.

I don't want it. Bleck hate rain. And I have a lot of volunteer stuff tomorrow that involves being outside. It will stripped all the trees of the leaves. Pooooooo there will be no more pretty colours.

I agree, I don't like rain, but my grass is soooo brown, we need the rain here. Just a quick shower would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! In the northern half of the province, in places like Thompson, Nelson House, Lynn Lake, Leaf Rapids and Churchill, the wind chills on Tuesday made it feel like –48 to –53.

Do people work in this cold or do they end up hibernating like bears?

I won't make it......!