Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

Just now, Rose Mosse said:

Sandals 🏖️

It's still quite cool here and we're off to a very slow start. Nevermind, I'll take what I can get.

31 C sounds nice. Feels like 36... that would be heaven. I hope the storms stay away in the east, Seraphim.

Ugh, no I hate heat. That kind of heat is miserable. 
The thunderstorms are on the way. 

4 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Ugh, no I hate heat. That kind of heat is miserable. 
The thunderstorms are on the way. 

Miserable?? I'm positively blossoming in that heat. Miss it so much. Stay cool if you have to though.

I hope the storms won't be too bad.

4 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

Miserable?? I'm positively blossoming in that heat. Miss it so much. Stay cool if you have to though.

I hope the storms won't be too bad.

I hate heat and humidity so so much it makes me feel physically sick. My son and mother are the same. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

Inside. Woke up to an ice cave.  Have switched all the heating on now, lol ....... unfortunately have to head outside soon where it's really brutal. 🥶 Feeling sorry for myself, lol.

It is your winter now, right ? 

4 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

Inside. Woke up to an ice cave.  Have switched all the heating on now, lol ....... unfortunately have to head outside soon where it's really brutal. 🥶 Feeling sorry for myself, lol.

Aw here is a coat in spirit 🧥 and sunshine 🌞

I did something really dumb not long ago and slept with the bedroom windows open. I too woke up as a frozen fishstick. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Yikes not usual for you guys. Common here though. 

Oh we have snow in the mountains most winters. People posting pictures of a winter wonderland - looks like postcards from Switzerland, or anywhere in Europe, lol. Temperatures in the minus degrees.  Now the rest of the country got blasted by these arctic winds/blizzards. Gawd.  Looks and feels just like winter in Canada when I was there last. Yikes.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:10 AM, beatlesfan77 said:

Thursday and Friday are going to have a high of 100° Then going into the weekend 98°  Thank goodness it’s a dry heat which everyone teases us about. 

🥵🔥🌞 Stay cool. Crank up the A/C.🥶

1 hour ago, Jibralta said:

I haven't had any allergies this year, either. I ate local honey all through the month of March and April. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. I've heard that it could.

Hmm. Interesting.. I do eat local honey too. There is a large amount of pollen however billowing around. Still nothing. And pretty darn glad! 

7 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Our overnight are between 7C -10C right now. Which is nice . Later in the summer it will be 30C overnight yuck !

It’s 10-12 here at night. It goes up to 24-25 C later which keeps me happy. You lucky lady. Yuck for you but I cannot wait till it reaches the 30s. 😎

1 hour ago, Rose Mosse said:

It’s 10-12 here at night. It goes up to 24-25 C later which keeps me happy. You lucky lady. Yuck for you but I cannot wait till it reaches the 30s. 😎

Yuck no. I hate it so much . Ontario is so humid. It feels like the bottom of the ocean in the summer .