Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you listening to? Part 13

pinballwizard

The Howling Wolf Story. The movie closes with this track, heartbreaking. He didn't write that song, but his story is in the words. He knew he was dying. His mother thought he was playing the devil's music and wouldn't see him even as he was dying. What sort of Christianity is that? I digress.

The Howling Wolf Story. The movie closes with this track, heartbreaking. He didn't write that song, but his story is in the words. He knew he was dying. His mother thought he was playing the devil's music and wouldn't see him even as he was dying. What sort of Christianity is that? I digress.

]

That's great

Christmas is in full swing (please don't judge my kids leave for their dad's in less than a month, this year we will celebrate Christmas at the beginning of December)

Two greats - Angels Singing in Heaven (I'm Feeling old, but my heart is bursting with squishy love)

[video=youtube_share;n9kfdEyV3RQ] ]

[video=youtube;tj4OgWq5OmE] ]

This song still makes me cry whenever I play it. I have no idea why, maybe because a friend of mine used to play it and sing to it and now he's gone. So sentimental.

Oh man, that was intense PP, and yeah I'm nearly in tears myself now.

I loved it though, thank you for posting it.