Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What did you dream of today?

Starshine

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a weird dream. I drove a friend (not someone I know in real life) to a house where he was meant to be doing some painting work. He told me the job wouldn't take long so I decided to walk round the block for a while. I met someone else who told me this house was owned by Chinese mafia. Also the job was taking longer than expected and I was getting annoyed because I was meant to be somewhere else. I went back to the house and my friend had turned into a rather attractive girl wearing nothing but a towel. Not a transsexual - still the same person but she had never been anything other than a girl. She took my hand and led me upstairs. Once we got to the bedroom she dropped the towel and ... I woke up.

Always happens when you get to the best bit

I almost Never remember my dreams in the morning but Im sure I dream.

The weird thing is every night at around 5am I wake up laughing out loud and I dont even know why. Must be the sleeping pill.

I occasionally dream of exes, even from 8 years ago. The brain is such a mysterious thing.

I ended up dreaming that I was watching the news, and suddenly they broke in that Vladimir Putin had been assassinated by scientists. Something about a Death Ray rifle and other weird weird things these two used to break into the Kremlin and do the deed.

I wonder was caused this as I don't usually watch the news, eat borscht, or pay attnetion to scientists with death rays.

I don't remember dreaming anything last night, but the night before, I dreamt that I broke up with my girlfriend and started going out with some random girl (nobody I recognise from real life).

The weirdest thing was that it just kind of happened and everybody took it in a matter-of-fact sort of way.

I can't remember many details, but I clearly remember my gf saying "I think it's best if we don't see each other any more" and I woke up crying.

I couldn't work out why I would do something like that, then I realised that it was a dream.

I've been considering making a thread about it, because it's really upset me.

I don't remember dreaming anything last night, but the night before, I dreamt that I broke up with my girlfriend and started going out with some random girl (nobody I recognise from real life).

The weirdest thing was that it just kind of happened and everybody took it in a matter-of-fact sort of way.

I can't remember many details, but I clearly remember my gf saying "I think it's best if we don't see each other any more" and I woke up crying.

I couldn't work out why I would do something like that, then I realised that it was a dream.

I've been considering making a thread about it, because it's really upset me.

darling it is your fears manifesting through sleep ..dont give it any power and dont allow your thoughts to be dominated by it ... .its ok .

I dreamt I was in a very old, beautiful but decaying house. I heard a noise through a wall. I touched the wall and the wall crumbled away to reveal some stairs. I went up them and went into a room filled with dusty and cobwebs. An old woman was laying dead on a couch covered with blood and even though it looked like she had just been stabbed, she had dust all over her. It was weird.

I spent the rest of the dream trying to make it out of the house but kept getting caught by another delirious old woman who kept getting angry and asking me where I was going, what I was doing, and what did I see upstairs. I felt annoyed and scared at the same time.

My dreams are very persistent.

I had the sweetest dream today. In it the world was getting destroyed, mountains crumbling and pretty much the day after tomorrow kind of a scene (that's not the sweet part though). The sweet part is I was happy because I was with someone that I loved the most and well... I didn't see his face and I woke up.

• 4 weeks later...

This morning I had two dreams.

One I was watching a high school basketball game, oddly of mixed gender teams. My former high school and a team from about thirty minutes away were on the same team, and the other team's cross town rival was their opponent. Player's ranged from high school age to like my age. My high school's team was up 14 to 10. I was sitting up high on like a silver bleacher that was more like a scaffolding. I started to get afraid of the height and started backing toward the wall.

The next one I attended a play, possibly after visiting my paternal grandmother's, the most frequent site of all my dreams. I sat in the back row and recognized a co-worker there in that row. He was shocked to see me and questioningly said my name twice. I offered my hand and he shook it. During the play a violinist played the Max Payne 3 theme.

[video=youtube;PZfaSNoZ6L0] ]

Then I'm suddenly out in the hallway again. The plays director or whatever comes out and informs th audience that while the violinist didn't write that song, she sure does a good job of playing it. Everyone claps.

• 4 weeks later...

I dreamed I was playing with a group of kittens, who were crawling all over me while I giggled. And then I woke up and realized my cat Coco was curled up around my head (he loves to do that) and his tail was flicking my nose on and off in his sleep.

I wonder if he was dreaming he was a kitten playing with his siblings and me?

Nuclear war and invasion. Thousands of people swarming over a bridge which collapses under their weight and everyone drowns. Wading knee deep in mud and dead bodies. Corpses thrown down a sewer because there's nowhere to bury them. Police putting the sick and dying out of their misery with a bullet. A doctor who gives anti-radiation injections but then I realised that he was an enemy agent and the vaccines were actually a lethal virus.

That's the last time I eat cheese before bed.

omg. that i was at the hospital where my late mother was hospitalised and i was buying her a pepsi and a soda at the vending machine and this girl from our home town walks up to me. she's pretty chatty but i'm not so i'm thinking "please don't see me" but she does, she walks up to me, buys a soda and starts telling me about this elderly gentleman from our home town. ( not that this person actually exists). that he was quite the war hero. And had a statue of a kind in memory of his heroic valor in battle. Shows me a photo of the statue. It looks like a sphynx of sorts to me. And she says,

mind you,

she says: "Know what we should get him? Know what this statue needs?"

and before i can make my lack of interest obvious she answers the question for me:

"AN AMETHYST HELMET."

amethyst helmet, people. AMETHYST HELMET.

da heck?:shame:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dreamed I was getting the autograph of the Queen of England, and despite looking as she does today for some reason in my dream I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She asked me how I wanted the autograph written out and I told her to make it out to my mom and dad. I was very surprised to hear her say she knew them, and asked how they were doing.

I woke up excited to call my mom and tell her the queen remembered her, until I realized it was all a dream

I dreamt we had a Mega earthquake and my bed was rocking up and down (like on a wave) - nothing like a real earthquake, I shouted to my boys "stay where you are" when it was over we hugged in my bed and looked out the window and realised the house had sunk we could see the earthworms through the windows.

All houses were askew, but not damaged, nothing was broken, just half sunk angled houses everywhere.. we had to move to an apartment in town (which was in Syria !!) and had to learn to survive, there was a stuck up actress buying security with all her cash from drug lords... so weird.

Then my exbf's wife turned up and we chatted like old friends (never met her before in my life), my exbf was nonchalant about the earthquake and angry about his ex being around, we couldn't let people into our apartment in Syria as we were "secure" and they weren't, I desperately tried everything in my power to help these other "survivors" and buy their wears - (selling old Nokia's)

I think I have to lay off the blue cheese and wine before bed.

Archived