Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What did you dream of today?

Starshine

Worst dream ever.

About a month ago my parents little dog (my avatar) was killed by a mountain lion. It was probably quick, which I was comforted in.

My dream was like a narrated movie where he had only actually been hurt and he was curled up, freezing and hurt, under a bush - waiting to die. Even worse, his stress caused him to chew his feet down to the bone.

I know it's just a dream but I am quite shaken. I can't get the image of him suffering out of my head.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dreamed i was my grandfather's apartment. granddad was a pilot, it seems to have something to do with the sight in dream. i looked out the window and saw an airplane leaving a white trail in the sky. the trail was bolder than the thin lines you usually see, and whiter, and the plane was going almost rocket fast. then i saw the trail up close somehow, i saw individual sparks like fireflies in the sky. then i saw it from afar again, and the airplane that was already rising at a sharp angle was now flying upwards even steeper.

the fireflies were such a pretty sight.

i'll take the rest to The decompression chamber, so that folk who come for the dream part don't have to scroll through the rest.

• 2 months later...

Oh Mustlovedogs, thats so sad. Big hugs xx

I had a weird dream that I was dating the guy from NZ's Bachelor, and he wouldn't commit to me as my lifestyle was too boring, settled and drama free... lol - Oh well!

dreamed i was in pain and a nurse told me i had something wrong with my left ovary.

last i checked my ovaries were fine. nothing hurts.

but... i have dreamed of teeth chipping two weeks before they did, so....imma go have my Ovaries and Co. checked out again.

Don't remember what I dreamed about last night, but I remember one from a couple weeks ago. I was solo hunting out in the cornfield, had just got my spread out out and got settled in my layout, Coal dog in his blind, when mondo wads of Canadas, specks, snows and blues just started pouring in cupped up and dropping in the kill hole like it was planned. Ended up with a solo limit of each species and like half a dozen bands. Great dream

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very awful dream.

Dreamed that I was in a jeep with a few of my university acquaintances, when we came across a burning building. When the flames had settled, it was revealed that one of my ex-close friends and another friend had perished in the building. I spoke with the ex-close friend's siblings and her closest friends, and it was so sad. She later reappeared as a ghost to speak to her friends and me, but it wasn't the same. Everything was... sadder.

Weird how she appeared in my dream like that, we haven't been close in a long time. I also have only had platonic feelings for her. It made me really miss her and want to give her a hug.

• 8 months later...

Archived