Suffered an early miscarriage. Feeling lost.

SapphireNoir10

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much, girls! Honestly, I'm still moving around pretty well with the exception of bending over...that's a lost cause. I'm going to have to start asking my husband to put on my socks. Otherwise, I have just been fatigued since there's no continuity in my sleep anymore. I'm up at least 3 times over the course of the night to go to the bathroom and re-hydrate; I'm thinking of it as motherhood training haha.

Saturday will be the official mark of 9 months (36 weeks)! I definitely feel nervous but relatively ready to go! I'm trying not to put any solid thoughts about labor and delivery in my head -- I know everyone's birth experience is unique and, since I'm typically so anxious, expectations are not a good idea. But my hospital bag is packed, nursery is complete, baby clothes washed. I'm leaving hubby in charge of the car seat set up.

• 4 weeks later...

All well here! My little one is 7 months! So crazy. 5 more months and back to work (do not know how you all do it with only 6-12 weeks off! That blows my mind!)

She's sooooo much fun and loving doing new things with her and doing all of our old hobbies with her too now!

Am also feeling the itch for baby #2!!

All sounds great! We're working on baby #1. It's actually a lot more of a journey than I anticipated, pretty stressful during the two week wait. One more week to go in this month.

Ugh dreading that part!! I remember having to leave work early to get home to have sex! My husband was on night shift and we always miss each other due to the hours we would work and I actually had to tell my coworkers I was leaving early for an appt! Really takes the fun out of things when it drags on for months! Sending baby dust your way

Ugh dreading that part!! I remember having to leave work early to get home to have sex! My husband was on night shift and we always miss each other due to the hours we would work and I actually had to tell my coworkers I was leaving early for an appt! Really takes the fun out of things when it drags on for months! Sending baby dust your way

Hahaha yeah. At first he teased me about using him, but when I got offended and self-conscious he admitted that he loves that the tables have turned and I'm the one who's pawing at him all the time. We're having fun. It's not just for sport It's just this two week wait business that really sucks. I have three days to go and I just have no idea if this month was successful. This past week and a bit I have definitely felt different so I'm hoping I have a very happy Saturday morning... I know it's stupid, but I get so jealous of ppl who conceived in their first cycle. What makes it worse is when they say "be patient." They have no idea what patience is!

It will happen and before you know it you'll be a mom, and its fun trying haha. I always figure the stress of my miscarriage and conceiving and two rough pregnancies is worth it for a lifetime of being a parent.

Yeah, I guess so. I've been dealing with extreme bloating and cramps all week long and I am just over wondering when or if my period is gonna start. Seriously, feel like I could float away.

The earliest giveaway and most obvious sign I was pregnant each time was REALLY sore boobs before my period. I know some people get them anyway but was unusual for me.

To be honest pregnancy symptoms are fairly identical to before period symptoms. I felt REALLY crampy and was convinced my period was coming but I'm guessing they were implantation cramps.

Here's hoping this is your month

I hated the "am I pregnant" symptom watching!

My first pregnancy I knew before my period was due because of the constant peeing. Our normal 4 hr road trip we could take without stopping required 3 pee breaks for me!

The second pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms or indication whatsoever which is why I was shocked I was pregnant! (Looking back insomnia was my giving away symptom! But had nothing else) and I never experienced the excessive peeing!

I hated the "am I pregnant" symptom watching!

My first pregnancy I knew before my period was due because of the constant peeing. Our normal 4 hr road trip we could take without stopping required 3 pee breaks for me!

The second pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms or indication whatsoever which is why I was shocked I was pregnant! (Looking back insomnia was my giving away symptom! But had nothing else) and I never experienced the excessive peeing!

Oh I know! And you try not to, but you just feel so out of sorts that you end up googling a list of symptoms. I spend half my day peeing, I swear. But for me, the dizzy spells and the weird localized headaches have really got my attention. I rarely get headaches anymore, and if I do, they're tension headaches. These are like someone taking a pointy object and poking me right above my right eyebrow through my head. Feels so foreign. If Ms. Flo comes, so be it, but this morning I no longer feel premenstrual.

I did not have sore breasts - I had some typical PMS symptoms, definitely more tired -I remember instant messaging with a friend that I was going to skip the gym on a Saturday which was so rare for me- just wasn't going to happen. I tested when I was 7-8 days late. I was somewhat surprised but not entirely. I also had a weird craving for bacon (I would have bacon maybe once every two years) which I had at a Panera Bread right before buying the pregnancy test.

Archived