Suffered an early miscarriage. Feeling lost.

SapphireNoir10

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry.

Chemical pregnancies are very common and, typically, most women aren't even aware they've had one because they're lost well before the woman has even found out she's pregnant. But for those who do find out and then suffer through the loss, I imagine that it must be devastating.

EDIT: OMG, apparently this thread is super old and I didn't realize it. Sorry!

I'm so sorry.

Chemical pregnancies are very common and, typically, most women aren't even aware they've had one because they're lost well before the woman has even found out she's pregnant. But for those who do find out and then suffer through the loss, I imagine that it must be devastating.

EDIT: OMG, apparently this thread is super old and I didn't realize it. Sorry!

Happy update! She's had 2 babies!!! Yay.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my been so long since I've been around I almost forgot my login!!

We welcomed a 2nd baby girl into our family 6 weeks ago!

She was an early peanut like her sister, was induced at 34 weeks for the same reasons as my first (placenta failure and growth restriction) but after a few weeks in the nicu she's home and doing awesome!

• 1 month later...

Losing a baby is difficult and nothing can ever prepare you for it. My ex had 2 miscarriages, one at 15 weeks and the other at about 5. Losing the first was devastating because it happened in our bathroom. The image of my ex holding our baby in her hand will be with me for the rest of my life. I feel bad for her because she suffered a tramautic experience that has scarred her to this day. But, we were then blessed with a little boy who is now 3.

Hang in there. it'll take time to heal

Losing a baby is difficult and nothing can ever prepare you for it. My ex had 2 miscarriages, one at 15 weeks and the other at about 5. Losing the first was devastating because it happened in our bathroom. The image of my ex holding our baby in her hand will be with me for the rest of my life. I feel bad for her because she suffered a tramautic experience that has scarred her to this day. But, we were then blessed with a little boy who is now 3.

Hang in there. it'll take time to heal

She has gone onto have 3 healthy kids. I am sorry to hear about your losses.

Archived