Boyfriend confessed to cheating

LonelyGirl10

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am having trouble multi-quoting your post mhowe and LG's earlier post. She stated about midway through this thread that he cheated April 2012. I don't have a remarkable memory, I just read the majority of this thread and some of her others in the last 24 hours so It's still pretty fresh. But, Like I said. I am a detective and I am just trying to point out some interesting facts about things he told her.

Why is that an interesting fact?

Why is that an interesting fact?

Actually, never mind. Don't answer that. I'm about 99.9% sure that you're my ex. There's no point continuing this thread or conversation. If you are my ex, you should feel ashamed for what you're doing. And you should realize that I'm an attorney, and I'm smart about the questions I ask.

Stalking in my state is defined as:

Definitions. – The following definitions apply in this section:

(1) Course of conduct. – Two or more acts, including, but not limited to, acts in

which the stalker directly, indirectly, or through third parties, by any action,

method, device, or means, is in the presence of, or follows, monitors,

observes, surveils, threatens, or communicates to or about a person, or

interferes with a person's property.

(2) Harasses or harassment. – Knowing conduct, including written or printed

communication or transmission, telephone, cellular, or other wireless

telephonic communication, facsimile transmission, pager messages or

transmissions, answering machine or voice mail messages or transmissions,

and electronic mail messages or other computerized or electronic

transmissions directed at a specific person that torments, terrorizes, or

terrifies that person and that serves no legitimate purpose.

This can be done if you are in a relationship, and the person tells you to leave them alone.

Even though I know you're lying, there's a part of me that still wants to believe you're some girl that lives in TX. I loved my ex. I loved him with every part of my heart and soul. I wanted to marry him. I respected him. I looked up to him. I thought that he was my soul mate. He broke my heart, and stomped on it. And if he had left me alone and let me have space and time to figure everything out and actually heal, I MAY have given him another chance a few months from now when I'm back to being myself again. Obviously, I was thinking about it. And yes, I'm ashamed that I was thinking about it because he slept with someone else while sleeping with me. Of course I'm ashamed that I still have feelings for him. Of course I feel like I don't respect myself by still loving him. My reaction is completely normal.

Do you know how much I long to go back in time and make all this not happen so that I can be with him and be happy? I would give anything in the world to do that. I LOVED HIM. I loved him so much.

If this is your way of convincing us that you aren't the crazy ex than you have a very unusual way of achieving that.

What made you think she wasn't honest all the way? No matter how much we told her she needs to forget him she still told us her true feelings, she didn't hide them, she was honest even though we all told her she was crazy for feeling that way.

Can you check multiple posts? My phone is a NC registered number which I posted on last night. Today I have been posting on my laptop which is currently in Houston.

But of course I could be using a proxy too right?

Haha, yes, I'm sure your phone happens to be an NC number. Who would have thunk?!?

Any REAL employed detective would know that anyone with half a brain can do something to find out someone else's IP address

Knowing an IP adress isn't very useful though because if you unplug your modem your DHCP lease expires and you get a new IP. Bans by IP aren't effective unless you have a non DHCP agreement with your ISP which is very expensive and usually only done by businesses.

If this is your way of convincing us that you aren't the crazy ex than you have a very unusual way of achieving that.

What made you think she wasn't honest all the way? No matter how much we told her she needs to forget him she still told us her true feelings, she didn't hide them, she was honest even though we all told her she was crazy for feeling that way.

And if she was still seeing him or talking to him, we would all still say the same thing. No one on here wants her to get back with the ex. I'd probably be ashamed and hide the fact that I was seeing or talking to him too.

Knowing an IP adress isn't very useful though because if you unplug your modem your DHCP lease expires and you get a new IP. Bans by IP aren't effective unless you have a non DHCP agreement with your ISP which is very expensive and usually only done by businesses.

But wouldn't the location of the IP address be accurate? I've noticed that the number on my IP address changes sometimes, but it always says North Carolina.

But wouldn't the location of the IP address be accurate? I've noticed that the number on my IP address changes sometimes, but it always says North Carolina.

All 3 of you are showing North Carolina??? This is no coincidence....

Your ex is truly, truly sick and I would love to know how they went about finding you on this site....??

All 3 of you are showing North Carolina??? This is no coincidence....

Your ex is truly, truly sick and I would love to know how they went about finding you on this site....??

I've told him in the past that I was on a website for advice, but not which website. I never told him the name of the website. But, I met a girl on here that I actually text with. And he asked how I met her, so I told him online. I'm not sure how he figured out which site it was.

But yes, I live in NC. And both SB and Faith IP addresses are showing as in NC. I knew that when I asked her where she lived.

Probably when he someone got sharing rights to her computer....please elaborate...

I'm not very techy, but he came over Easter weekend. He was getting on his computer to do something, and I saw a folder labeled with my initials. I asked him to go back so I could see what it was. He explained that it was my computer. He said that I probably had sharing enabled, and anyone on my wireless signal could see that folder. I asked him to turn it off, and watched while he did. I know I never intentionally set up sharing on my computer. And I don't know what all he could have seen by doing that.

Archived