Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My Life- Thoughts and Happenings

It is pouring down rain once again. Crazy weather .

I'm supposed to go for a walk with my friend C and her dog in a few hours, so I better get my rain gear out.

I guess my neighbor was lucky to find a dry day to mow my lawn!

The good thing about the rain is that it will help the drought situation in the summer. Because when it rains here, it snows up in the mountains. And that translates into water in the summer when the snow melts off.

People who ski are having a good year this year. Last year there was really no ski season because there was no snow.

Hi Vic, it is almost better, but still iffy and a bit sore. I still wear shoes with solid support so I don't reinjure it. I knew it was a bad sprain so it will take a while to heal completely. My wrist feels fine and my nose is still a bit sore (I think I may have broken it a bit, but it is almost better)

Hi Vic, it is almost better, but still iffy and a bit sore. I still wear shoes with solid support so I don't reinjure it. I knew it was a bad sprain so it will take a while to heal completely. My wrist feels fine and my nose is still a bit sore (I think I may have broken it a bit, but it is almost better)

Yes ,I found when I broke my nose twice it took about four months to feel normal. Ankles take a while to heal too.

My son went to hang out with friends last night but he was good about texting me where he was. In the end they decided to come stay here overnight and they got here at midnight. Although I won't admit it to my son, I always breath a sigh of relief once he lands home.

I did hear them arrive but was already in bed so I didn't bother to get up. My son texted me that he was home, lol, rather than coming in my room to tell me.

After several incidences and discussions last year, I think my son has finally seen value in communicating where he is and when he will be home. Yes!

We didn't make it out driving today.

He had 2 friends over last night and when they got up this morning my son and one friend were making bacon and eggs for breakfast and the other one was playing beautiful music on the piano. Then they went into my son's room and closed the door. They were rapping into a microphone and probably thought I couldn't hear. But I did, lol...

Something about a girl coming on too strong with her m f thong, lol

Teenage boys... trying to be creative

Today the kids in my Sunday school class learned about Transfiguration Sunday. After class was the second service and I was a little late because I had to put things away.

But at the beginning of the service, the minister apparently asked for volunteers from the congregation to explain about transfiguration Sunday and a 4th grader from my class explained the whole thing! Darn I missed it, but I thanked him for making me look good, lol...