Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Uni goings on else there will be a LOT of threads...

ButterflyWrists

So tired.. Really did not sleep well last night.. Gonna stay at home revising today, could do with the walk to uni, but I think I need to be in a more relaxed environment today, I'll head back in before my exams start but for now I need to take a calmer approach to learning the material..

Stupid ear infections

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is it with people looking at my thread and making me feel worse just for wanting to enjoy a little bit of sunshine? Really - yes I may get to enjoy some sun after my exams, but this is england and if last summer is anything to go by, we wont have a summer. I also have a research project to do still so no I won't have masses amount of time to sit in the sun. Oh yeah don't complain until you cant find a job like everyone else - why? why then, just because I may not be able to find a job doesn't mean that I'm gonna complain about it, I'll work on improving my skill set and getting experience in other ways... stupid people!

I hate my body..

My ear is killing me, as are two of my teeth on that side of my head, related to my ear ache I think.. Fed up of this pain.

Trying to learn 5000 words is a pain in the arse, done next to nothing today due to being in pain.. But I know the information, just a matter of constantly reading and writing it.. I've got blisters on my finger from writing haha, shows how often I write things by hand huh.. xD

Thanks Petite I should start feeling better soon, I think much of it is stress related.. I bet as soon as my last exam is over next monday I'll be right as rain.. typically haha

So, now on my third lots of anti biotics... This is such a joke! and gotta fork out another £15 to get a letter from the doctors for my EC's.. Blah, I'm looking forward to earning money, instead of scraping by on student loans..

I have a spot on my ear and it is really annoying me.. its just above the bit of cartlidge that covers the entrance to the ear canal, right by my face grr.. and I cant pop it..

Still feel horrible today, got some cream crackers to try and help and orange juice and just writing out my revision notes.. Hopefully I can make it through the next few days.. Really looking forward to all this being through.. so much stress..

One thing I hate about psychopharmacology - remembering all the neurotransmitter pathways.. At least the ones I am looking at are ones I know pretty well.. But some of the names - ugh.. I cant even spell half of them.. oh well I will just have to use the abriviations as no way I can remember how to spell gutamin-- lol thats already wrong oops.. blahhh..

Archived