Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Uni goings on else there will be a LOT of threads...

ButterflyWrists

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm ill... At least it waited until I finished for the semester... Hate feeling/being ill. Got a sore throat n earache and headache.. blooming typical.. hope im better soon cause I've got 3 essays to write and I plan to have a couple of days off with no work (boxing day, new years eve/day and xmas eve)

hope all my readers are well Star xxx

So... It is 5:30 christmas morning and I've had 3.5 hours sleep.. Like normal.. I stayed up until 12:30 night (well that was the last time I checked the time..) Now I'm just waiting until 6, have a bath, then I can dry hair and all that jazz before everyone decides to wake up and open presents Not that I really care, I've had my present (motorbike) so I only have a few things under the tree, but xmas isn't about presents its about spending time with family.. That's gonna be fun.. I swear to if there is another fight over this holiday I will not be coming home for christmas next year.

Anyway, merry christmas everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Uni is so much hard work.. Doesn't help that I go through periods of motivation. Anyway onwards and upwards.. 500 words into a 2000 word essay due at the end of the month.. Got two more essays to do, one for Feb and one for March which I want done or at least done enough to only need to find points to back up my argument closer to the time so I can have the majority of the semester to do my research project.. Think I may need to get a stats tutor cause I am awful at maths..

Got my follow up hospital appointment for my ear at the beginning of next month.. My hearing is completelly shot at the moment and having to wear both my hearing aids sucks.. But if its gotta be done, its gotta be done.

One of my friends kitties passed on today I think it was similar to Solstice.. I want to try and make her feel better but I can't because I feel the exact same way, even though there was nothing I (nor she) could do..

Solstice I am sorry and I miss you

Star, it'll be okay, you didn't do anything wrong! Love you xxxx

I finally get some sleep after feeling down for the last week and I have a stupid nightmare about you! (ex whos mentioned in this thread) I haven't seen him to speak to since we all lived together so June sometime. I don't understand why I dreamed about him, I also dreamed that I was hurting (my decent housemate) I haven't seen him in a while, we're both too busy with our uni work this year..

Ugh thats a point.. My damn research project hasn't been approved and I have a bunch of other work to do, but I just don't do it, I cant seem to.. I feel so low at the moment uni starts today, its an interesting topic - personality disorders.. I really hope we don't take a social/theoretical spin on it! lol..

Grr.. I emailed my work over to myself.. but I emailed the wrong bloody essay, emailed the essay notes from the previous time I was in uni and not the actual essay! so gotta head up this morning, re-email it and try and get an hours work in before I go see my friend.. blah! oh well another hours exersize in the snow/ice...

Archived