Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Uni goings on else there will be a LOT of threads...

ButterflyWrists

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fact 1: Last year's studies have shown that children who have been raised around pets, mainly dogs, have healthier bodies and go to fewer doctor visits than those who don't. Children who live with pets are found with lower anxiety, blood pressure, and less risk of respiratory and ear infections (source 1, source 2).

Oh how I wish this was true... But no.. I was raised around dogs and cats and I have had 10 ear infections a year for as long as I can remember! so no, that is not really a fact..

Going to have to start making some decisions soon, about what direction my life is to go in after this... Make a plan and work hard.. At the moment, I have no plans past handing in my project and graduation in November.. At the moment I am just working towards finishing, but I have to be ready to make the steps necessary for the future, not a teenager any more, time to become an adult and accept responsibility for my life..

I should have stayed of facebook this week.. Seeing everyones graduation pictures sucks, everyone looks so happy!..

Just gotta remember that me doing my project of the resit period is for the best, means I can get a better result over all rather than scraping passes.. However that doesn't help right now.. Grr

Really, what is it with the whole of the (western) world going crazy over the new Prince of Wales? He's nothing special, just a baby that happened to be born to the so called royal family.. They hardly even do anything for us as a country anymore. They do not rule.

At least the father is fighting for our country I guess.. still its a damn baby! 3rd in line so it may not ever actually become king jheezzz!...

So.. moving back to my mums tomorrow.. My tenancy here is up and I haven't got a job so back home it is... Bah, 30 mins from anywhere quite literally lol.. and I don't know anyone in the nearest town or even the village cause I've never 'lived' there, mum moved there two years ago.. ahh well, least I have a comfy bed there and my mums jacka$$ now ex is no longer living there it shouldn't be too bad.. The only thing I miss from home are the cats though really.. Going to miss my city and all my friends, its about an 1.5 hours away so I can easily jump on a train up or hell even ride the motorbike up need to learn the directions first though xD... all my ear appointments are done up here now so I'll be back every so often regardless of my friends.. Just wish I had some real friends back home, but they aren't people I can count on at all... Mehh hopefully I'll meet people at the gym if I can take over my brothers membership.... Maybe start rockclimbing again or something... D:

on another note, I have far more clothes than I anticipated! haha oops, my suitcase is bursting at the seems xD

Back at mothers.. Don't have a desk nor a comfy seat, so the kitchen is my study and I'm using cushions haha.. Tired and stressed and all will be over in a matter of days.. thinking of going to my uni on Friday and spending the whole day there to finish this off and get advice if need be before the hand in next week.. damnit time is going way too fast!! but the faster it goes the less I procrastinate I guess ?

Watching 'Failed by the NHS' - its given me an idea of trying to set up my own charity to offer therapy and support to people who have been let down by the NHS... Hmm, will look into this once my project is done and in! but it could be a good plan! seeing as the NHS mental health services are being massively cut.

No rest for the wicked, handed in project on monday, had to sign on a few days later, then upto grandmas, wasn't exactly restful there, but I was away from the laptop.. back yesterday, took an hour to do less than 10miles... today gotta sign on hospital tomorrow, gotta practice car theory etc.. blahhhh! oh well gotta be done.

A tiger never changes its stripes... Dunno why we thought you could change.. You lasted 1.5 years.. but now you're slipping. You're a waste of money! And getting p!ssy because I am getting new shoes, for work/interviews I might add! is pathetic, I am paying for these not mum, you're probably annoyed that I am also doing my bike license and car license, which is sad, if you didn't spend all your money in one go, and get further into debt you'd be able tobuy things you want also!!!! GRRRR!!!! great start to the morning

*hugs* Hope your doing well

Bah my driving theory, I consistently get 42 out of 50, need 43 to pass, managed to get one at 44.. started writing down what ones I get wrong and writing the right answers, just to try and get them in my head lol!!

still in my PJs and its afternoon, was going to go to the gym but the weather is being unpridictable and don't want to ride in the rain xD..

So... Someone who I kind of knew, from my boyfriend at the times college course, was murdered.... I haven't spoken to the person since leaving the boyfriend, as I wasn't doing the course, but we spent time together in a group going maccy d's for lunch and played footy/frisby together etc..

Such a sad thing to hear.. I hope he rests in peace..

Archived