Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Uni goings on else there will be a LOT of threads...

ButterflyWrists

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home today, well.. Home tomorrow but getting picked up today, doing experiments all week so busy.. looking forward to most of next saturday off.. Wish I could go out on friday night, but alas no money and really don't want to see this person who goes there pretty frequently... I'll probably go after exams finish though haven't been there in around 10 months..

I know its a little premature, but I really don't know what sort of thing to wear to graduation under my gown and such.. Any ideas? AHHH... scary! My first exam is in less 30 days.. FUDGE!

and I really want to be back down to a size 8 for that, atm im around 12/14 bah humbug.. Gotta cut out my wonderful chocolate and just buy tonnes of fruit to snack on instead and start cycling..

How about a knee length dress and some cute heels? Check Asos they have some cute items. I always prefer seeing girls wear dresses when it comes to graduations, it just looks much nicer than having pants hanging, also a dress looks less bulky than pants do under a gown.

link removed

link removed

link removed

Thanks Petite, yes planning on a dress I actually saw the green one and thought I'd like that style dress I'm slightly alternative/gothy but I think for my graduation pictures I'd rather look smart and 'normal' especially as my grandma is coming.. I really do love that green dress thank you for the links

Seeing a friend today, getting her to take part in my experiment, really need to do more write up! damn it.. bah.. I shall do so tonight as I've gotta bath n get ready to go out this morning.. My mum will make sure I sit down and do it..

My mums and my birthdays are a week apart, so I baked a cake (ok it was from a mix cause I couldn't be bothered to get flour and all that too expensive) was soo scrummy! Chocolate and raspberry very happy with how it turned out, very moist (cause of the fruit)

Feeling like sh... today.. I have lost at least 3 peoples worth of data because a piece of equipment has broke on me.. I have 1 month to get the damn thing finished.. I'm so going to be failing... possibly more.. Ugh don't know what to do... means I have to re-do these experiments, problem is these three people are from home and I cant afford more train tickets and such travelling around collecting the data.. mehh..

Well there went my good track record of not doing something stupid.. the day before my birthday baha.. I am so useless.

Ooh guess what.. Today I found one of my energy drinks burst in my suitcase so now I've had to re-wash all of my clothes which I took to my mums to wash cause I had no clean clothes.. I think the universe is slowly trying to break me.. Tried very hard through my teen years, gave me a slight break, and now is trying again.. Screw you world! YOU WILL NOT BEAT ME!

OK... Going to do my project for the resit period in August, which means I wont graduate until November, but I just do not have the time to pull myself back from this.

And I have yet another ear infection.. Cant use ear drops as I have to keep my left ear really dry so as not to cause even more problems, so I'm having to use oral anti biotics, which may not work so well, although they are for a skin infection... Ugh.. Hope it goes soon, else I'll have less than 3 weeks to revise for my first two exams...

LOL - I hope that the person who's making me giggle doesn't see this.

BUT really, complaining about an essay exam, which you have two hours for and allowed your books? I have to do two essays in two hours and have the topics, and that is it.. get to choose two questions out of 8, thats my first exam, the next day I have another essay exam, this one is a seen exam, and have to take a reference list in.. The next one a week later is also a seen essay exam, have to prepare two essays and one will come up, only allowed to take in reference list.. baha.. all my exams are essay based...

Archived