The eight week challenge - For the ladies

uncomfynumb

i am starting this challenge today too i thought i would take it one week at a time i think a slow pace might make it a little easier

as for me i got dumped by my live-in boyfriend he moved out two days ago to live with his sister we were fighting alot and had trust issues

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am starting this challenge today too i thought i would take it one week at a time i think a slow pace might make it a little easier

as for me i got dumped by my live-in boyfriend he moved out two days ago to live with his sister we were fighting alot and had trust issues

You might note that no one has come back and said it worked.

Possibly because none of the men knew the magic formula.

I think it may take longer than 8 weeks. The most important thing to do is work on yourself!!!!! He might come back but if you don't work on yourself, you will fall back into the same problems you had before. If you work on yourself and focus on moving on, you will feel better in the long run. If you wait and do nothing, you prolong your pain. Your life does not surround around anyone.

Exes do come back. But it's not always because they want to get back together. Often times, they are bored, small talk, want an who boost etc...

STOP TEXTING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he will never contact you if u keep texting him you are not giving him the time he needs to MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE PUSHING HIM AWAY!!!!!!!!!! since this is so hard you need to start doing things to distract yourself hang out with friends are family you need to not be alone just reading these post seems to help a lot

text a friend the messages you want to send to your ex or write on this forum instead

Hello ladies! so i thought i would come back here to drop a few lines once again.

I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT YEAR.

It is solely the work of God, and prayer. thats just it. hopefully will come put some wedding pics here! lol. Girls keep praying. It works

I am so happy for u this gives Mr hope you are a very strong lady let's hope your marriage stands the test of time..... Good luck!!!!!!

I am only at day 24 of the 30 day NC challenge. Some days are harder than others. I was hopeful that by the end I would have accepted the break up as final. Now I have resigned myself to the fact I will be reaching for my phone as soon as it ends.

Do you think there is any benefit to extending it to 8 weeks? Maybe I need to pester him and get rejected properly in order to remove the doubts?

DON'T DO IT.....continue with no contact resist the urg . U might be surprised about the out come pls b patient!!!!

Good idea pampering yourself will help take your mind off him

I am on my 2nd day of no contact and being on this forum is helping me a lot but once I get off the forum it gets extremely difficult but I am determine to get through this without breaking no contact I believe this process really works there have been many success outcomes on this forum but I noticed this only happened for the ones who stuck to no contact from day one without faltering

Wish me luck and pray that I stay strong and fight the times I feel weak

Hi u must b confused by my posts I was reading the other posts not realizing how old they were and responding to them....sorry

I am on day 3 of no contact and will b posting my progress here

I got so much help reading the old posts that when ever I feel that I am struggling I come back and read them over to help get me through the day

I hope other people that are going through the same struggles will start posting so we can support each other like they did

Hi u must b confused by my posts I was reading the other posts not realizing how old they were and responding to them....sorry

I am on day 3 of no contact and will b posting my progress here

I got so much help reading the old posts that when ever I feel that I am struggling I come back and read them over to help get me through the day

I hope other people that are going through the same struggles will start posting so we can support each other like they did

The original poster eventually moved on from this guy and found someone much better for her.

Archived