The eight week challenge - For the ladies

uncomfynumb

Hi I am on my 7 day of no contact which is my first week of the 8 week challenge ...the first week was truly a challenge a little easier then I thought I feel reading the post helped a lot days that I thought would be unbearable turned out not as difficult has I thought..let's see what the 2nd week brings I will keep you posted

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most often it takes longer than 8 weeks. You need to keep that in mind or you will be disappointed!. I've read quite a bit and most reconciliations(if possible) happen after months apart sometimes 3 plus months. You have to work on yourself inner and outer self. Mostly inner. The person might contact you at that time. But it doesn't mean they want to be with you. Please keep that in mind!!

Most often it takes longer than 8 weeks. You need to keep that in mind or you will be disappointed!. I've read quite a bit and most reconciliations(if possible) happen after months apart sometimes 3 plus months. You have to work on yourself inner and outer self. Mostly inner. The person might contact you at that time. But it doesn't mean they want to be with you. Please keep that in mind!!

Pls nothing discouraging I don't want to hear it only encouragements thank you..if you don't have anything helpful to say do not reply to my posts I am doing what works for me to get past this difficult time so be sensitive to that

Pls nothing discouraging I don't want to hear it only encouragements thank you..if you don't have anything helpful to say do not reply to my posts I am doing what works for me to get past this difficult time so be sensitive to that

There is a reason why this thread is not as active anymore...not as active as the no contact challenge thread for sure. This is a public forum and I'm entitled to voice my opinion in a constructive manner. What I wrote was not discouraging at all neither were they negative. Re-read it.... I'm telling you the truth. Your situation is no different from a lot of people who are here experiencing a broken heart. You should do yourself a favor and read more extensively beyond just 8 weeks. Major improvement needs to be done in order for your "reconciliation" to work or else you will fall back into the same patterns. All I wanted 4 weeks ago was for my ex bf to come back. Now that I've been in no contact for almost two months I've realized that I want to be better for MYSELF. If he comes back, great! If not, I'll find someone else. That goes for everyone who is working on being the best version of themselves...woman or man.

Today is 2nd day of the 2nd week of no contact which is the 9th day of no contact I feel that I could get through the week I might have highs and lows but I am determined to get through it....broken84 pls don't reply I am basically challenging myself

Today is the 3rd day of the second week which is 10 days of no contact I really want to see if Dr Pat Allen's theory works and all those self proclaim relationship advisers who claim no contact works...I hope it really does work so it gives people who are in the same position as myself hope and a reason to not breakdown but keep strong and also give us a direction if we find ourselves in the same situation again

Today is the 3rd day of the second week which is 10 days of no contact I really want to see if Dr Pat Allen's theory works and all those self proclaim relationship advisers who claim no contact works...I hope it really does work so it gives people who are in the same position as myself hope and a reason to not breakdown but keep strong and also give us a direction if we find ourselves in the same situation again

today is the 4th day of the 2nd week of no contact which is 11 days no contact

He is a very stubborn man passive aggressive but more on the passive side...if this man responds to the no contact challenge I will be in shock with dis belief and I will never doubt this no contact strategy and recommend it to anyone who wants their ex back and if it does not work then just use it to get on with their life because having no contact gives me strength to get through my unstable emotions of up and downs

OK so my ex e mailed me today day 14 of no contact just to say he needs to get the rest of his things I felt I had to reply even though I did not want to break no contact I told him he can get his things when he needs to ...by the way I emailed him back I felt I did not really break no contact I had no choice but to reply the reply was not emotional or personal it was pretty technical so I believe I am still on day 14 of no contact

I should be completely fair yes I emailed him back briefly so maybe it actually takes me back to day 2 of strick no contact but day 16 if u don't include very brief email I had to reply to concerning his furnitures at my place

Actually it's back to 2days of strick no contact but 16days if u don't consider the brief reply by email it bothers me that I had to reply because I wanted to be strict with the 8 week NC rules. But I felt if I did not reply he might feel I was holding his things hostage....urrg I HATE THIS!!!

You haven't been in NC if you are having contact every few days about furniture. You just resolve th issue and stop contact. It's furniture...not a living thing.

Hi I just replayed the one day which was day 14 of strict no contact which was the only day he contact me..I briefly replied saying he can get his things when he needs them that was it we hadn't contact each other since..but the fact I had to reply bothered me and left me confused I wasn't sure if I broke the no contact rule that is why I included it in the post 2 days after I wasn't sure if I was cheating if you know the answer pls help me out so I can put my thoughts to rest and start counting properly... Thanks

You haven't been in NC if you are having contact every few days about furniture. You just resolve th issue and stop contact. It's furniture...not a living thing.

Hi I just replayed the one day which was day 14 of strict no contact which was the only day he contact me..I briefly replied saying he can get his things when he needs them that was it we hadn't contact each other since..but the fact I had to reply bothered me and left me confused I wasn't sure if I broke the no contact rule that is why I included it in the post 2 days after I wasn't sure if I was cheating if you know the answer pls help me out so I can put my thoughts to rest and start counting properly... Thanks

I only replied the one time on day 14... I haven't heard from him or contacted him since.

Archived