The eight week challenge - For the ladies

uncomfynumb

Day 16 here. Just realised I have a whole lot of school work to read for my Msc exams. Its overwhelming. And I am glad in a way because I have to spend more times with books and less thinking of him. Started my workouts!

Hey girls, don't beat urselves up. I have broken NC in the past uncountable times. Like I always say, the important thing is picking yourself up after a fall.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAY 42 for me, i am not feeling any better than i did when he left. I feel different about myself i mean i am starting to get my confidence back from exercising and eating healthly and going on the sun beds after having it knocked for sick my the ex before he left me. But i still feel like something is missing from my life, i still feel that deep hole inside my heart, and i still feel like i am falling down a big dark hole and dont seem to be stopping, its making me feel very depressed.

i have tried everything everyone had suggested and i still feel the same. i want to move on and let go. i am still very angry at him but at same time miss him and feel so alone right now. and i wonder why he doesnt miss what we shared...

i dont feel tempted to contact him tho so thats good, like i said before the hurt over rides the temptation for me.

i did get a call from a mobile number yesterday morning at 6:45am i didnt know the number and i didnt answer? i textd it and asked who it was and they never answerd back. my immediate thought was mayb he had changed his number and it was him, but then i dont see why he wud call and then not answer when i asked who it was, mayb it was someone that just rang the wrong number, it was early in the morning i dont see who would be calling me then?

oh well theres my thoughts for today anyways..

hope others are feeling more positive than me

keep up with the NC

I feel so stupid. I must look so pathetic to him... he clearly wants nothing to do with me yet I text him anyways.. knowing he will never respond.

What a moron I am. ugh im so mad at myself!!! I could scream!

take that feeling and REMEMBER IT...so when the urge to text him arises, it will help you NOT to text him again. it worked forme, that awful feeling of caving spurred me on...37 days later here i am

9 weeks since split today and day 2 of a fast. its more of a spiritual fast for me, a time to grab them limbo reigns and take control for me, because everything has fell through, and so this feels really positive. its also about clearing out emotional toxins for me too as i meditate and feed myself spiritually

last night i couldnt sleep not because of pain but because my whole body was energized again, it feels good.

Day 1 again. I actually miss him today since yesterday we talked a bit. But still am angry as hell. I hate how he plays nice when i start ignoring him, and then again starts with his rude behavior. This guy is all about the ego. I ignored him on skype again, but still miss him. I somehow have the dillussion that he will see how wonderful i am and will suffer

Day 1 again. I actually miss him today since yesterday we talked a bit. But still am angry as hell. I hate how he plays nice when i start ignoring him, and then again starts with his rude behavior. This guy is all about the ego. I ignored him on skype again, but still miss him. I somehow have the dillussion that he will see how wonderful i am and will suffer

What you wrote here reminded me of an ex ex. I once had an abusive ex ex. the day i found out he up was cheating on me, he broke with me, saying i shouldnt have investigated if i trusted him, and he couldnt date someone who didnt trust him. i begged him, and we got back. then i travelled 8hours to visit him and he sent me packing. because he was 'not in the mood'. i remember when i finally travelled back home, he called me and was asking how i was doing. and i asked him if he didnt realise i was angry.

he acted surprised and asked me what i should be angry about. like he didnt know what was happening. when i explained to him, he told me that he should be the one angry, since i refused to listen when he said he was in a bad mood.

I broke up with him, after that, and it almost two and a half years, he is still pleading and apologising. they never realise what they have till its gone.

So its day 17 here. Running around so much. Need to fix my car! Have a job interview today. Y'all should wish me luck. At least I didn't dream about the ex today thankfully.

All's well. Am putting all my trust in God. He truly helps heal the hurt. U should try him!

Day 18! is it just me or thhe days seem to be passing away fast!!! lol. had a date this morning. focusing on my MSc too, read read read!!! i have three invites to outings this weeekend. one for a movie, one to the beach and one to a chinese restaurant. Which to choose, which to choose, which to choose.

4 weeks tomorrow

It havent gotten better...specially that Sunday is my Bday. I feel so sad...I didnt think I d spend my bday without him..I wonder if he will contact me. =(

I miss him so much...I wonder if he misses me at some point...It cant be all erased on his head...We had so much precious moments together... How couldnt i never see this coming?!...I dont know if I will ever be able to trust a guy again...I always heard "actions speaks louder than words" BS....Guys never meant what they say and DO...My ex always was so sweet and I thought he was being honest with me...and here I am....I feel like I never meant anything to him....

At least I will have a great weather for my Bday...Warm and lots of sunshine =)

(i just needed to vent a bit)

day 3 jaygirl you are my idol

Me? ur idol? naaaaa. Its just Gd thats helping me Hey sweets.......sent you an email! Check it!

@kindofblue, dont worry it gets easier as the days go buy, as long as you try to focus on other things. I suggest u get a movie or something and keep ur self busy.

love y'all!

@kindofblue, dont worry it gets easier as the days go buy, as long as you try to focus on other things. I suggest u get a movie or something and keep ur self busy.

love y'all!

Thanks i'll take your word for it - my aim is to get over this long weekend then I hope to feel much better - that i've accomplished something.

I've resorted to going to see my parents, at least i get a bit of pampering! lol

Kindofblue, u would get thru the weekend. Pack up movies to watch, avoid anytalk with ur family or friends about ur ex (honestly it doesn't help). Stay away from fb, or better still, block him. The more u see him online and not talking to u, the more u start worrying thus the more the temptation to break nc. Focus on something else this weekend. Keep posting here. We will all get thru this together babes!

Much luv okay?

Also, if u r a xtian, try praying. It really helps.

day 40 for me...

hes still on mind mind but not as much...the sting isnt as sharp and rather dulled. im coming through this

i have a booking with a clairvoyant lady my friend knows in a weeks time...wondering what she will say. i guess the worst would be ex wasnt right for me and moved on so no new news there then ...it will prob help with closure anyway

spoke to another woman about doing my angelic reiki course 1&2 and the masters. this will accelerate my other self healing/shadow work i am doing to 'better' myself and i can even try make a business out of it.

i am actually rather relishing being free and single and being able to say im gunna do this and im gunna do that without having to think about an ex dragging me down - im jus gunna go and do it

Day 4. I am not angry this morning, but feel love and sadness...I guess I will go through many phases...anger really helps me keep the sadness out, but as soon as the anger disappears, the love and sadness resurface . I had a nervous break down when I broke NC and then i sent him a text message, that he is a jerk and am not interested in him as a human or as a man and he should leave me alone and that he is bad in bed so he stopped writing to me, but contacted my best friend and told him something about me. My best friend is instructed not to talk to me about it, but i am very intuitive person and immediately detected that my ex has talked to him and started interrogating him, so my best friend told it all Yesterday also his friend told me that he invites me to go to a dinner at his place and that he is really into me.

Hello ladies! Glad to hear that everyone is hanging in there! I don't know what day of NC I'm on; I've broken it a few times via email; isn't that a hoot because I started thing dang thread!

I'm doing fine, having fun with life and en embracing each day so it is all good. People tell me I'm like a ray of sunshine and that I'm positive energy so that tells me that I'm moving on nicely. And now that I think about it, the last month or two that I was with the ex, I didn't feel so good. Things were quite right, I was frustrated and insecure about the relationship and he was down and withdrawn. I did not feel loved nor cherished and it sucked my lightness.

Last night, I decided to get some people together for dinner and we ended up going out dancing and I had four men that flirted with me and would not take their eyes off of me. I felt desired and it reminded me that I have a lot of great qualities. Bad relationships can drain your self esteem.

Any way we are all going to be just fine and we are going to fall in love and be in better, healthier relationships and the breakup is just a stepping stone to getting there so remember that! You are all such beautiful people.

Hello ladies! Glad to hear that everyone is hanging in there! I don't know what day of NC I'm on; I've broken it a few times via email; isn't that a hoot because I started thing dang thread!

I'm doing fine, having fun with life and en embracing each day so it is all good. People tell me I'm like a ray of sunshine and that I'm positive energy so that tells me that I'm moving on nicely. And now that I think about it, the last month or two that I was with the ex, I didn't feel so good. Things were quite right, I was frustrated and insecure about the relationship and he was down and withdrawn. I did not feel loved nor cherished and it sucked my lightness.

Last night, I decided to get some people together for dinner and we ended up going out dancing and I had four men that flirted with me and would not take their eyes off of me. I felt desired and it reminded me that I have a lot of great qualities. Bad relationships can drain your self esteem.

Any way we are all going to be just fine and we are going to fall in love and be in better, healthier relationships and the breakup is just a stepping stone to getting there so remember that! You are all such beautiful people.

Archived