The eight week challenge - For the ladies

uncomfynumb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How is your work going? " I feel like writing him some swear words to him. Since he last called me a * * * * and that i have psychological problems for crying blah blah and not to write to him.

the ...bad person...make me laugh I have a name day tomorrow and he told me to buy some funny garments for my pet rats that he still has and i adore adore he knows how to work me, thats for sure. How can be so young and so manipulative ? it is simply amazing. This guys is three years younger than me and still works me. I am not answering !!! help me

He does not like me he never did. and he always pursued me and I always took this as a sign of strong attraction and high interest, little did I know.

And when i mean pursued I mean coming to my door in the middle of the night, visiting uninvited, calling at 3 am to check on me, being severely jealous, etc etc.

Help me get rid off this immature egomaniac man-child.

I wouldnt say he didnt like you, i dont really know the details of your relationship. you mentioned severely jealous.....i know men who are severely jealous usually pull back when they think they have conquered the lady, and then when she pulls away they start chasing her. i am positive your ex wont survive this NC.

Day thirteen here! i have been laughing my head off. i have met two guys, and the two of them are totally into me. Its so ironic. The second guy who i met just three days ago has been terrorising me with calls and texts. so much texts that i have even stopped replying! lol.

The first one is still tripping, i had to blush today when he changed his facebook status to:

'I really really like this girl. I really do. I wanna learn how to make chinese' ( i told him i loved chinese food earlier on). i blushed.

Its good to date and go out with people for fun during NC. helps your selfesteem and gves you less time to dwell on the former.

two hour attack on skype, sending me files with videos of my pet rats...which i did not accept I miss them so much. I am afraid he will show up at my house again, since in the past when he came I would always kiss him and be very happy to see him.I gratified his behavior. I do not want to have to call the police on him and create legal problems for him.

two hour attack on skype, sending me files with videos of my pet rats...which i did not accept I miss them so much. I am afraid he will show up at my house again, since in the past when he came I would always kiss him and be very happy to see him.I gratified his behavior. I do not want to have to call the police on him and create legal problems for him.

your ex is so funny. he is really feeling the NC effect, and i am sure he is shocked that you are ignoring him. you are really strong to not have broken NC with all this.

Sorry why did u guys break up?

Today he decided to ask for his PS3, 6 weeks after he left. The gift I gave him for Christmas. He got nasty because I didn't respond fast enough. He's so callous. I'm not at your beck and call guy. Threatened to get a lawyer to take 1/2 of what is in the house. Funny since we aren't married (and not in a common law state) and I paid for nearly everything in that house. If he hadn't been such a jerk about, I would have given it to him. Since he wanted to be a jerk, I'm going to ignore and he can get his new gf to buy him one. Done!

Yes. I feel very sad at the moment. I feel sorry for myself That I wasted my time and feelings when in the beginning everybody told me to stay away from him and he didnt even appreciate me, just played me to get his confidence up on my expense. I am such a loser

No your not a loser..

Trust me, I was warned by 4 people..."he gets bored after a couple of months, he is not looking for long term.. blah blah"

I asked him about it, told him I want long term, he said oh no,, dont be a follower, be leader, find out for yourself.. I like you wayy more than I like them...

HA

here we are 5 months later.. hes gone because he would rather be alone.

Jerk

sorry guess I had to vent.

back to my point.. we all fall for things.. because our hearts want to believe it.

It doesn't make us losers, morons, dumb or anything.. its just life.

your a great person, awesome in fact.. dont forget it.

someone out there will appreciate it.

So its day 14. And this evening my ex calls. I was shocked. I watched the phone ring till it stopped. I didn't pick. And I am glad I didn't. If he wants me back, he shld send a text to lemme know why he is calling. I don't want to be sucked into the hole of answering only to find out he just wants to know how I am doing and all that.

He didn't call after that, so I guess its what I suspected. He prob called to say hi.

Anyway day 14 continues, I thank God for giving me the strength to go thru this hard time.

The guys tripping for me r still on my neck.....

Archived