Post here instead of contacting your ex!

No one likes to be so lonely, no one likes to feel alone, and you have made it with me this far. What does the future hold for us? New beginnings with each other perhaps? Keep communicating, keep wondering about this fairy tale that has been spent in front of a computer. Ive got the rhythm and blues since the day you met me. WOW! What a ride this has been, Im just so happy for the things have turned out for us xxx - bondgirl

So it's been 5 months today ..... I am supposed to be feeling better, but I 'm not. The rule of thumb is supposed to be 2 mths for every year. In theory I should be over you and ready to date someone else in a month !! Never going to happen. I'm not sure if I will ever date anyone again, let alone in a months time.

I'm still angry with you and I don't know how to stop being angry with you. You broke my heart and wrecked me future. I haven't fogiven you yet. And I don't know when I will manage to. Every time I think about you it makes me angry. I can't think about you calmly to I guess that means I haven't moved on and still have some work to do !

But for now, I can't forgive you and I am not over you yet ! Not that you decerve my head thoughts and head space, cause you don't !!

You act like it is a suprise to you that I am hurt and silent when I know where you were the night before. You rub it all in my face like I deserve "or you want me" to be hurting this bad. I am only feeling worse each day, no gains of any kind. After 15 years together I guessed you might feel at least empathy, but I guess that is also absent.

I'm losing my mind without you. My family misses you. My friends miss you, besides a few. But I miss you like crazy, and It's annoying cause non of my friends that have been through a breakup of this caliber. Non of them were planning their proposal. They all think I should just move on and forget about you but I can't. I'm falling more in love with you by the day. And I don't want to. But I can't help it.

It's been almost a week with NC since I asked for us to have a conversation to establish if we are in a relationship anymore and you didn't show or contact . I can now say that I'm being "ghosted". Still so hard to believe and accept that what we had means nothing to you. My worst fear is probably true .... that you were cheating on me and can't face me to tell me. Especially with the one person you said I never had anything to worry about. I guess technically it's not cheating if you gave up on us awhile back . Would have been nice to know back then .I wish I can wish you to be happy ,but right now it's damn near impossible. I really want you to realize you lost a really good thing. The one person you can count on to never ever leave you or do something to mess up a relationship. I would have done anything for you. I still would and probably still take you back. You still have my heart and I'd like it back.

Like I said before, i know we can't be together .. I cannot emotionally handle the constant mixed messaging....I love you girl, and miss you.....you're a scumbag. If you only really knew how down I was for you and how I wanted it to work so bad, I let myself be treated like a dog just to keep it going.

You have no basis to ever call me a or . I may have seemed to be spineless where you're concerned, but I have my dignity and pride where everyone else is concerned.

I forgive you for you know not what you do. My heart and mind are clear in this...I know I literally did everything in my power to try to love you and be loved. It just didn't work out in my favor.

I miss you. I miss us. I hate you. I hate us. I love you. I love us. It's a sad sad situation and it's getting more and more absurd. That's all I have for you. I can't say another thing. You'll miss me. I was the one who would of took a bullet for you. Instead I got shot thru the heart.

After a year of NC, I bumped into my ex last week while jogging at the park after seeing her update her dating profile on a site ( a few weeks before) that we're mutually on. (Backstory: We broke up approximately a year ago. She moved on a 1.5 months later with another guy). I've been a good boy, sucked it up and stayed NC....but its been hell....

Ironically, she was with the guy that she previously dated before me (for 14 years!). She looked straight at me and smiled in a strange way. He looked at me kind of funny too....Perhaps its been a better year in the gym than I thought!! LOL

All of a sudden a strange calm came over me, as if all the anxiety and pain just lifted away....

At that moment, I wanted to send her a text saying: "Well it looks like you're right back to where you started....good luck with that. In ten years, you'll be right where you are right now. Same job, same guy, same apartment, same life. If you'd opened your heart to me, we'd probably be engaged and beginning a new life that this guy could never give you. Its been a bittersweet year but I've got a new job, a new house and a great life without you. The only negative thing I have in my life is a distrust of women now....thanks to you.

I'm sorry you chose to pull back and go after a guy who got you free wine tastings. Now you're back with a guy who's only passion is his motorcycle and getting drunk with his buddies.

People have told me that you 'gave me the gift of goodbye'. I think I know what they mean now.

I hope you find whatever it is that you're looking for. I'm sure you'll find some older guy to make you his trophy wife and make you his little toy. Hopefully, you'll find some happiness with all the other aging trophy wives in the bottoms of bottles of Pinot Grigio every weekend."

But my maturity came back into the picture and I left it alone. I went home with a big smile on my face....

The next day I went to check my dating profile and lo and behold! She made major updates to her pictures and verbiage less than 24 hours after we saw each other.

Of course my mind says, "Maybe she's trying to screw with me?" (she knows I'm the site too). The other part of me says, "Leave it alone. Move forward".

I'm torn....but I haven't reached out....

Stay strong, everyone. Be good to yourselves.

Yes, I've been thinking about you. Yes, I miss you, too.

This morning I thought about what if you return. If you do, on the heels of breakup from some nobody, that is nothing I want to hear about. That's for your guy friends and a professional paid therapist to sort out with you. I will not ever be a rebound, and especially not to another rebound. I will turn you away, if you try this.

I understand since our breakup that it is no financial benefit for me to ever marry. The reasons for marriage in the first place were sacramental and for legal rights in life events, upon all the tradition and love. But there is not benefit for me financially, and in a practical sense, I no longer see it as the certifier of solid commitment.

So what is left? If you returned, how would I ever be assured you would stay?

All I can think is that if you come back, it's going to be a long time of platonic and singular dating. You don't come back if you don't intend exclusivity. And once back, there has to be agreement that we both will stay through any disagreement or discomfort. In effect, a marriage without papers. There can't be anymore leaving or running; that's ruined us. You come back, do so with the intent of persevering through anything.

You were the one man I thought fully capable of that, and your decisions this summer have left me puzzled, angry, and cold. And none of them matter, when the blue feathers land on my lawn. As much as I have taken these months by the horns, it's like you are never fully gone.

If you return, only do so with inherent commitment to exclusivity, and to stay, through anything. Of anyone I know, we two should have been able to, from the start. No more false starts; no more panicked running.

Yes, I've been thinking of you. Yes, I've missed you, too. I hope you and your child are well.

Please talk to me.

We got caught up in a mass of misunderstanding, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be discussed and settled when we both had a cooler head.

You know how it feels to be ghosted, so why did you do it to me? Wasn't our friendship worth more than this?

It took every last shred of me to let you get close, to open myself to a man again and tell someone how I struggled. I was honest! Every step and it took so much courage and bravery to be close to you...

I may not have always chosen the right way to express myself, maybe out of fear of being perceived as needy... Something that was drilled into me previously.

I just wanted you to take responsibility for the fact I was hurt by some of the things you said. Some, were even lies.

Nevertheless, I want to talk it out, without frustration getting in the way on both sides.

M. asks where you are. Why you disappeared and why my smile went with you.

Surely this action to cut me off can be resolved? Surely this is Too harsh a punishment for mere misunderstandings?

With cool rational head and knowing how sensitive and passionate we are, I know a calm conversation will put all of this right...

I miss you terribly.

Everything I had just pieced back together, is shattered again. I don't deserve to be ghosted like this. You know me! I was so honest and let you cradle me in my fears. Surely I deserve to be heard?

Because I'm not an uphill struggle, I'm not doubting I'm good enough for you. I just needed to see you are real.

You promised you wouldn't do this, hurt me or ghost and you promised you wouldn't leave. You know how that very thing, scared me.

Yes! It was a hard moment to cross, but aside from this bad patch, what we had was nothing less than beautiful...

Don't lose sight of that! Please. We are not about this.

I trusted that YOU, are not about this. Please don't prove me wrong.

Talk to me. I'm so confused by this action...

I'm a mess and I miss you.

It's been 1 full week since I've been ghosted. Yes I know it's only a week but every single day sucked! Having to explain to my family that the woman I'm supposed to marry is capable of doing this is gut wrenching. I never thought this would actually happen. Why do I still hang on and pray that you come back? I thought about you all day and night yesterday. I have to pretend I'm ok around other people but when I'm home alone I fall apart.

Ghosting sucks! I sympathise completely as it's just happened to me too.

Hang in there and stay strong! As insurmountable as it may seem right now, do try to find your own closure, so that you may move on peacefully.

I'm so sorry you and so many more of us, are having to endure this despicable deed.

Thursday you'll be gone forever. Just a memory. I wish I could ask you stay.

Guys listen if you messed up and know it let them go. It's the hardest thing to go though but if you really love the person let them do what they feel is right. Otherwise you're just loving how they made you feel which isn't the same the same thing as loving them. I know I'll look back at this and wish I would've chased but a loss is only a loss if you don't learn from it.

I have thought about wanting to reach out but I decided not too. Because I'm not the one that did the wrong doing. I can't begin to explain the agony and hell I had to endure for 2 months. I trusted you. I trusted you with me whole life and I don't know if I can ever trust you again after the way you left things and not seeing it coming. I was surprised. The fact of the matter is you were not honest with me. Instead I had to read about it on the so called group you opened up for yourself that how you loved yourself enough to walk away and that the months that you have known me was so toxic for you and I had no idea that's how you really felt about everything. I had the right to know but you chose not to say anything to me. You have 1 nerve writing about how I overstepped your boundary that day which was not the case in the first place because I can't think of any reason what I did that day. All I ever wanted was to ask for space and time away from everything. But you chose to go another route. I don't know what to say. I know I should had let go the first time you told me to get on with my life and I didn't because this was what I wanted to avoid to go through I just didn't want to deal with it that's why I prolonged it. Yes, I take my fair share of responsibility in this. I got into it too deep and I didn't think I would have this much of a hard time letting go. Eventually, I did And I did not want to be help responsible if things went wrong within your life. You wanted out of this so called friendship a long time ago and here you have it. So try to make the best of it. Don't try to be so hard on yourself. You did what you had to do and I understand why you did with what you did. I deserve it as the hell I put you through with my complications. I'm trying to get past it and I think you should too. You were a big part of my life and I am so grateful that I've got to know you for this short period of time. You changed my life, you changed me on how I view things, its because of you I'm a better person and you brought me out of my shell and finally got to experience how it's like to be normal again. I'm trying as hard as I can trying to forgive you and let it all go. Remember this the way you were there for me I was there for you too.. No amount of explanation or even a simple apology is going to help. I think it's best to leave things the way they are. I've always cared about you. I can't believe I'm saying this which I know I shouldn't and I will always love you no matter where you are. I want you to be happy in your life. Try to fix what ever is lacking. I can never hate you. Please take care of yourself more often. I love you so please don't be mad at me or upset with me for saying this. I do miss you. I miss talking to you I think its best us not talking because I don't think I be able to handle it again. I want my time and space from it all. If I can get through this I'm sure you can too. You'll be fine !

I found out who the real face belongs to from your "younger self pictures". Along with all the other sh*tty lies.

And in those moments, I found the real you!

You're either a very troubled man, or a very insecure one who needed to lie and manipulate, after I gave you several chances to come clean for what I sensed to be true all along. You never had the decency to confess.

Don't You See it was that knowing that caused all the friction here? It all could have been resolved.

But I was just your stupid fantasy and nothing more and you've proven this by ghosting me after all of your promises and stories of how people are so important to your life...

I want to blow your world apart for putting me through this. I have enough evidence here to legally file a case of grooming! But I won't, yet I sure would like an apology and explanation!

You knew I was healing from the past and you still deceived me and broke what I had just fixed!

You were my friend. Right or wrong, I deserved more than this. I'm here, calm, waiting for an explanation...

I take that back. Yes I am mad. Mad that you are trying to keep me attached to you while you figure out what's going on with her. Mad that I am kind of letting you. Mad that I still love you and yet every day that love gets tarnished, diminished. Mad that you are going through this crisis this way. Mad that you actually think her love may be better. Mad that you text me with such short messages that there is tons of room to misinterpret them and we end up with a situation like last Friday. Mad that you could just throw us away. Mad that even if you change your mind and want to fix us, you can't now, you broke us and I am afraid you have crossed that line with me that you can't go back from. Mad that I think I know that I won't go back. Mad that you have devalued and disrespected me so much. Mad that I still care. Mad that you suck. So yeah, I AM mad.

You were supposed to be my family. I loved you with everything I have and you hurt me more than you will ever understand. I can't connect with anyone new. Life is leaving me behind. Do you even care? My heart is still broken years on

I don't really know anymore, I actually do not feel this very strong urgue to contact you anymore. I feel I should leave you in the past, and possibly never look back. Yet I also still want to know, do you still care? Would you still like to try again?

I don't even know what we would talk about now.